Nashville Pro Wrestling has added five key team members as it gears up for the launch of its 2013 Takeover Tour in January in Nashville.
Internationally known pro wrestling stars fill three roster spots announced today, and they join the company’s sponsorship coordinator and event emcee as its five newest additions. They’ll each play a vital role in Nashville Pro Wrestling’s inaugural event — “Blitzkrieg” — scheduled Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013, at the Rocketown entertainment complex in downtown Nashville.
The three wrestlers announced today combine top-notch technical wrestling with an athletic, high-energy, high-flying style that will set the standard for Nashville Pro Wrestling’s 2013 Takeover Tour events.
The three wrestlers:
– ADEN CHAMBERS of Raleigh, N.C., 28, combines a technical ability and brash attitude that has led to televised appearances with World Wrestling Entertainment and Ring of Honor Wrestling. Aden’s wrestling career and popular YouTube series “Squared Circle Syndication” went on hiatus because of his injury in 2011, but he’s embarked on a hectic touring schedule as part of his successful return to the ring in 2012.
– ADAM PAGE of Aaron’s Creek, Va., recently celebrated his 21st birthday, but at 6-foot-1 and 207 pounds, he already has made an impact on Ring of Honor’s internationally broadcast weekly program, as well as for top independent companies in Los Angeles and New York. Adam’s genuine homespun charm and background as a tobacco farmer has made him a consistent crowd favorite.
– STEVEN WALTERS of Asheville, N.C., 25, is a 10-year veteran of the ring and recently returned from a 3-month wrestling tour of Europe. Steven has been on the radar of scouts from two of the world’s top wrestling companies — WWE and TNA Impact — and remains in high demand internationally. He’s held multiple championship throughout the Eastern U.S.
More than a dozen additional wrestlers and staff positions will be announced in the weeks leading up to Nashville Pro Wrestling’s Jan. 26 debut.
Two key staff positions also have been filled:
– MATTHEW ODY has joined the company as its sponsorship coordinator. Matthew, founder of Matthew Ody & Associates, is the former vice president of international sales at NBC International, former sales director at Chuck Norris’ World Combat League, and has coordinated sales and international programming for several professional wrestling companies. Matthew, a native of the United Kingdom, lives in Eagleville, Tenn.
– GAI PHANALASY has joined the company as its emcee for live events. Gai (pronounced “Guy”) has several years of experience as a professional announcer at events throughout Middle Tennessee. Gai, a Middle Tennessee University graduate, lives in Nashville.
Tickets will go on sale in November for Nashville Pro Wrestling’s “Blitzkrieg” event. Ticket proceeds will help benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee, and concession sales will help benefit Rocketown.
Nashville Pro Wrestling is a locally owned company founded in 2011. For more information on the company, its wrestlers and its events, visit NashvilleProWrestling.com or Facebook.com/NashvilleProWrestling.