OWW’s This Week In Wrestling
ANARCHY TV Taping Results
JACOB ASHWORTH def JOHNNY DANGEROUS, postmatch as Ashworth continued to attack Dangerous, ANTHONY HENRY returned to chase him off
JOEY RHYMER def BOBBY MOORE with some assistance from SETH DELAY that was not seen by the referee
CB SUAVE & TOMMY PENIRELLI def VANDAL & NAJASSISM
BILL BUCK def SEV7N with JEFF G BAILEY by countout. BO NEWSOME hit the ring postmatch and went to hit Buck with the TV Title belt but Buck instead caught Newsome with a superkick. Referee Dee Byers called for the bell and Buck covered Newsome for the pin and it appeared there was a new TV Champion. Jerry Palmer and Sr. Official Brent Wiley came out and reversed the decision with Palmer saying he never authorized a match.
DAN WILSON with SLIM J & AZRAEL addressed the crowd
ANDREW PENDELTON & THE BLACK BUTLER def SETH DELAY & ANTHONY HENRY in a match where both BOBBY MOORE & JACOB ASHWORTH managed to get involved
SHAUN TEMPERS & BRODY CHASE each addressed an upcoming ANARCHY HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH as Chase is the #1 contender
UAS (NEMESIS & SHADOW JACKSON) with JERRY PALMER & MISS RACHEL def SLIM J & AZRAEL with DAN WILSON by DQ. Slim J & Azrael remain Tag Team champions.
1) “The Rebel” Bobby Collins pinned JJ Sanchez not once but three times. Prior to the match JJ explained that since his undefeated streak came to an end and Rick Matthews’ walked out on his life people have been doubting him and calling him a loser. After being defeated by Collins once he bagged for a second chance and assured Collins and the fans it was a fluke and that it wouldn’t happen twice. Collins accepted and then score a second pinfall on JJ. A distraught JJ said the third time would be the charm and begged for a third chance. Collins accepted and beat him for a third and final time.
2) Kat Von Heez pinned Lizzy Slade in women’s action.
3) Cory Diamond was victorious over Samuel.
4) In a shocking development MENTALLO defeated CNWA Provincial Champion Anderson Tyson Moore to be become the new CNWA Provincial Champion. ATM boasted about how it was the year of ATM and no one could slow him down as he’s proven time and time again he was the best in Canada and to prove it he would put his title on the line and defeat who ever wanted to step up to the plate. To everyone’s surprise Mentallo accepted the challenge and explained that it has been the year of Mentallo every year since 1997 and although some have doubted his abilities as of late due to his tag team partner racking up losses he was still the best in the country and would prove it by winning the championship in which he did.
5) CWE Tag Team Champions The Big Sexy Beasts beat the Sons of Anarchy by DQ when the third member Billy Blaze hit the ring and assisted in yet another brutal and violent beat down on the BSB leaving them laying and unable to stand for now the second time.
6) There was no conclusion to the Bar Room Brawl between CWE Champion “Hotshot” Danny Duggan and “Bring the Pain” Matt Fairlane. Fairlane originally was scheduled to wrestle Darren “The Bomb” Dalton who backed out of the match leaving Fairlane needing an opponent. Duggan answered the challenge. The locker room emptied one by one to only be knocked to the ground and out by Fairlane who then turned around into a Rock Bottom from Duggan on the championship belt. With no one left standing in the ring or locker room to finish the match Duggan told Fairlane on September 28th one way or another there will be a winner.
HPW Wrestling “Labor Day Limbo”
Bobby Black pinned JKO
Sabatoge Styles pinned Fast Eddie
Cooter & Stompin Steve beatTJ Powers & Aaronn Anarchy by DQ
Camron Star pinned Niki
JKO & JKO Jr beat TJ Kemp & TJ Kemp Jr
Donny Idol pinned Damien Cole
Ricky Ruckus kept the HPW Title making JD Marioni tap out
The Zombie pinned Flash Flanagan in a Bloody Street Fight Brawl so Flanagan is gone for 1 year
NAWA BIG TIME PRO WRESTLING – TEXAS TOUGH
FOUR-WAY ELIMINATION MATCH
COREY SATURN beat JOE ANGELO GARCIA, JUSTIN PAIN and REGGIE LIFESTYLES.
COWBOY ADAM beat BILLY CLUB.
NAWA TEXAS TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
DOBERMAN & BIG JOHN FAMOUS beat Champions CASEY CANE & SCOTT MURDOCH to win the belts. Murdoch missed on a charge and hit shoulder-first on the ringpost. Doberman then hoisted Cane on his shoulders, and Famous hit a flying spear off the top turnbuckle and scored the winning pinfall.
NAWA TEXAS HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
CHRIS CROSS beat Champion NOBE BRYANT by disqualification; Bryant keeps the belt. The cruiserweight Cross held his own against the champion before Bryant’s superior size and experience began to wear Cross down. Twice, Bryant went for the cover, only to pick Cross up at two. After the second time, referee Ric Manning called for the bell and disqualified the champion. As Bryant and Manning argued, Brooks got in the ring and covered Cross to protect him. Bryant left the ring and grabbed a steel folding chair. Bullman Downs tried to intervene, but Bryant laid him out with a pair of chairshots to the midsection and back. Bryant raised the chair to whack Brooks in the back, but Cowboy Adam charged out, grabbed the chair from behind and brought it straight down onto Bryant’s head. Adam challenged Bryant to a non-title match, having already had two shots at Bryant’s title. If Adam beats him, he gets another title shot. But, if Bryant wins, Adam must leave NAWA. Brooks signed the match for October 6.
The next NAWA Big Time Pro Wrestling show is scheduled for Saturday, October 6 at the NAWA Arena.