WWE Superstar and former member of the Shield
AS I SEE IT – A Big Double-header This Weekend!
Pro Wrestling: Between the Sheets
With summer winding down, wrestling at least will heat up, and Combat Zone Wrestling and EVOLVE present a doubleheader this Saturday at the Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, NJ.
EVOLVE starts things off with EVOLVE 17 in the afternoon with a 5:00 pm belltime (doors open at 4:30 pm). This show wiill be available on iPPV.
Tickets are now on sale in the DGUSA.tv Store or by calling 267-519-9744.
* Main Event #1
El Generico vs. Samuray Del Sol
* Main Event #2
Ricochet vs. AR Fox
* Six Man Tag Team Action
Rich Swann and The Super Smash Brothers vs. Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak, and Orange Cassidy
* Special Challenge Match
Sami Callihan vs. Masada
* Non-Title Match
Johnny Gargano vs. Jon Davis
* SHINE Showcase Match
Christina Von Eerie vs. Marti Belle
Plus more to be signed with: Jigsaw, The Scene Of Caleb Konley and Scott Reed with Larry Dallas, Pinkie Sanchez, Lince Dorado, plus others!
Combat Zone Wrestling then provides the nightcap with the “Down with the Sickness” Chris Ca$h Memorial Show on Saturday, September 8 with a 8:00 pm belltime
* CZW World Heavyweight champion MASADA vs. El Generico
* CZW World Tag champions The Nation of Intoxication defend the titles under “Freebird Rules”, with Devon Moore and Danny Havoc defending the titles against Gulak Campaign members Alexander James and Mr. Tofiga!
* In a Chri$ Ca$h Memorial Ladder, Title Unification Match, CZW World Junior Heavyweight champion AR Fox faces CZW Wired TV champion Dave Crist
* Ohio Is For Killers members Jake Crist/Sami Callihan/Nevaeh will take on the returning Super Smash Brothers
* In a rematch from ‘Tangled Web V’, Rich Swann vs. Shane Strickland
* The Gulak Campaign for a Better Combat Zone’s Drew Gulak and Kimber Lee join forces against Greg Excellent and Mia Yim!
* 4Loco’s Alex Colon w/ Chrissy Rivera vs. former BLK OUT partner Ruckus w/ Robbie Mireno!
* In an true opportunity for two men on September 8, Kekoa takes on Pepper Parks with Cherry Bomb
Until next time….
— Bob Magee