WWE tag team legends The Hart Foundation
Here are the highlights:
– How Fozzy audiences are becoming more and more music/metal fans as opposed to the WWE Universe coming to see Chris Jericho
– Will he ever only adopt a part time “PPV only” schedule
– Does Chris Jericho look at the WWE locker room and say “I can make these guys coming up a star”
– The debate he had with Vince McMahon about facing Fandango at Wrestlemania 29 and taking partial credit for him being the most popular guy in the company the next night on RAW
– Does he still have the hunger to have one more big title run or marquee match (The Rock, Brock Lesnar, etc)
– The best moment in a feud in his career coming against Shawn Michaels and what it was
– Facing CM Punk at Wrestlemania 28 and Jericho’s original idea for the rivalry
– Which matches with CM Punk he enjoyed the most
– Will Jericho always have an itch to perform at Wrestlemania?
– How Wrestlemania 25 was supposed to be Chris Jericho vs Mickey Rourke and why that changed
– Hilarious questions from “Don in Manitoba” and “Adam in Asheville”
– Who was Jericho’s favorite tag team partner
– Jericho’s third book and when fans can expect to see it, how long it will be and what it covers
– His thoughts on Edge going into the Hall of Fame so soon after his retirement and what he thinks of his own Hall of Fame induction
– Will Randy Savage ever be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame?
And Much more!