In The Beginning:
- At 6’9″, Lindsay Kay Hayward is tied with nine women as the tallest woman in the world..
- Lindsay Hayward attended the University at Virginia and used to play for the Virginia Cavaliers..Getting into the Business:
- October 4, 2008–Coastal Championship Wrestling: Giant Isis defeated Scott Passion & Phoenix..
- March 21, 2009–Coastal Championship Wrestling: Isis the Amazon defeated Bomber Man & Bluefire..
- March 29, 2009–Rampage Pro Wrestling: “The 6’10 Giant” Isis defeated Kimberly..
- August 22, 2009–CCW: Alex Chamberlain & Angel Rose & Isis the Amazon beat Anthony Michaels & Sybil Pageant & Betsy RuithWorld Wrestling Entertainment – NXT Season 3:
- August 31, 2010–WWE NXT: Aloisia was announced as being apart of WWE NXT Season 3, being paired with “Pro” Vickie Guerrero..
- WWE.com announced that Vickie Guerrero had fired Aloisia (not sure if she was fired legit or if it is a storyline)..
- Notes: Aloisia was pulled from NXT because she was deemed not ready for television – and sent to FCW for additional training..Mike Aldren wrote (On September 13, 2010): The future of Aloisia (Lindsay Hayward) the 23-year-old 6-9, 240 pound, giant pulled from NXT last week is still unclear. Those who you would think would know don’t, so it’s quite the mystery. The stories that she was pulled due to the emergence of suggestive photos she posed for several years ago are untrue, according to one WWE official. Hayward, likely without realizing it, buried herself in a blog on her website addressing the situation a few days ago. She wrote: “When I first received my offer from WWE, they asked me to fill out a `Talent Information Form,’ providing them with information about myself and my background. One of the questions was, `Have you ever posed nude?’ I answered, `No,’ to this question because that’s the truth. If they asked me if I ever posted suggestively, I would of course have answered, `Yes,’ but there’s a big difference between suggestive and nude. As to the question of whether this was why they took me off the show, that’s something you’d have to ask them. Perhaps it was a factor in their decision, but I honestly don’t know their entire thought process, as they’ve communicated very little to me about this. From what I’ve been reading on various blogs, it seems that they may have had a political motivation to get me off the show, but again, you’d have to ask them.” Welcome to the mental torture of working for WWE…
- September 15, 2010: Aloisia announced that she was being released by WWE and will be looking for independent bookings shortly.