World Wrestling Entertainment – NXT:
- Angelo Dawkins is a proven success story when it comes to athletic achievements. During his collegiate days, this multi-faceted athlete captured National Titles in three different sports: Football, Wrestling and Track.
- Simply put, Angelo Dawkins thrives on competition and his distinctive ability to out-maneuver those who stand before him. With his entire focus now placed on the world of NXT, Angelo Dawkins plans to add another title to his growing resume – NXT Champion.
- June 20, 2013 – NXT: Sami Zayn defeated Angelo Dawkins (Debut).
- July 25, 2013 – NXT: Tyler Breeze (Debut) (New Gimmick) defeated Angelo Dawkins.
- January 3, 2014 – NXT Live Event: NXT tag team champions Konnor and Viktor defeated Angelo Dawkins and Colin Cassady in a non-title match.
- January 16, 2014 – NXT: Angelo Dawkins defeated Slate Randall in a dark match.