- NWA (World Class) American Tag Team titles w/Al Madril won a tournament (June 1981);
- NWA Florida Heavyweight title defeating Jimmy Garvin (July 11, 1982);
- NWA Florida Heavyweight title defeating Jesse Barr (January 6, 1985);
- NWA (Florida) Southern Heavyweight title defeating Rick Rude (April 10, 1985);
- NWL (National Wrestling League) Tag Team titles w/Paul Orndorff (1993);
- UWF (Abrams) Tag Team titles w/Jim Brunzell defeating The Power Twins (September 23, 1994);
- NWA Florida Tag Team titles w/Steve Keirn defeating Pepe Prado and Cuban Assassin (November 13, 1998);
In The Beginning:
- Brian Blair was awarded a football scholarship to the University of Louisville.
- ~~~While attending University, Brian Blair double majored in business and political science.
- Brian Blair returned home to Florida to pursue his love of the wrestling business.
Getting Into The Business:
- Brian Blair started with Eddie Graham’s Florida Championship Wrestling.
- Brian Blair’s first professional match was a tag team match against Ivan Koloff and Pat Patterson.
- Brian Blair moved onto Bob Geigel’s Central States promotion in Kansas City.
- Brian Blair went to Leroy McGuirk’s Tri-State Wrestling promotion in Oklahoma.
- Brian Blair, with his high school and college amateur background, quickly became a fan favorite.
- 1979: Brian Blair became one of the youngest Junior Heavyweight champions of all time beating Ron Starr.
- Brian Blair migrated south to World Class in Dallas where he faced even stiffer competition.
- Brian Blair earned shots at the NWA World Junior Heavyweight championship and came close to lifting the title from Les Thornton.
- While in Texas, texas star Al Madril asked Brian Blair to team with him in a tournament for the prestigious American Tag Team titles.
- ~~~Brian Blair and Al Madril faced grueling competition and managed to successfully win the Tournament and the American Tag titles!
- June 22, 1980: Dory Funk Jr., Andre The Giant, and Brian Blair beat James J. Dillon, The Spoiler, and Skandor Akbar in Tulsa, OK.
- Brian Blair was then booked by Vince McMahon Sr. to wrestle for the WWF and make his first trip to Japan for New Japan Wrestling.
- Brian Blair earned the Japanese fans’ respect with a great series of matches against Antonio Inoki and Tatsumi Fujinami.
- July 11, 1982: Brian Blair beat Jimmy Garvin for the Florida State Heavyweight championship.
- Brian Blair successfully defended the Florida championship against both Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody.
World Wrestling Federation:
- Brian Blair was recruited by Vince McMahon Jr. to join the WWF for its expansion as a national promotion.
- Brian Blair had a match against Paul Orndorff in St Louis that is considered a classic by WWF standards.
Georgia Championship Wrestling:
- Brian Blair finished his tour of duty for the WWF and began working TV tapings for Georgia Championship Wrestling.
- Brian Blair defeated “Ravishing” Rick Rude for the Southern Heavyweight title.
- Brian Blair defeated Jesse Barr for the Florida Heavyweight title.
World Wrestling Federation:
- Brian Blair returned to the WWF to form a popular tag team with Jim Brunzel known as the Killer Bees.
- The Killer Bees had a classic series of matches against Bret “The Hit Man” Hart and Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart.
- The Killer Bees adopted a gimmick where they would put on masks during their matches to confuse their opponents and the referee.
- August 28, 1986 – The Big Event: The Killer Bees (Jim Brunzell and B. Brian Blair) defeated Jimmy Jack Funk and Hoss Funk (w/ Jimmy Hart).
- March 29, 1987 – Wrestlemania III: The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff defeated the Killer Bees by disqualification.
- November 26, 1987 – Survivor Series: The Killer Bees and the Young Stallions were the surviving teams in a big tag team Survivor Series match that featured teams like the Hart Foundation, the British Bulldogs, the Rougeau Brothers, Demolition, and the New Dream Team.
- August 1988: B.Brian Blair left the World Wrestling Federation leaving Jim Brunzel by himself.
- Brian Blair became a successful regular on the U.S. Independent wrestling circuit.
- Brian Blair won the Asian Pacific Heavyweight title.
- Brian Blair and Steve Keirn captured the Florida Tag Team titles.
Real Life, Retirement and Politics:
- Brian Blair was once married to Leroy McGuirk’s daughter, Mike McGuirk, who would later become a WWF Ring Announcer.
- Blair Blair gives back to the community and is one of Tampa’s most respected citizens.
- September 2002: Tampa Tribune had a brief note about Brian Blair running for County Commissioner in Tampa.
- Brian Blair lost his election bid to Pat Frank in Tampa. Pat 51% (148,992 votes) to Brian 49% (144,608).
- June 29, 2004: Brian Blair qualified for the Hillsborough County Commissioners District 6 office by turning in 6000+ signatures.
- November 2, 2004: Brian Blair was elected in his race for County Commissioner over incumbent Bob Buckhorn by 216,430 to 214,062.
- June 2010: Brian Blair qualified to run for the Florida House of Representatives, District 47.
- April 2013 – Brian Blair was elected to the Cauliflower Alley Club General Board of Directors.