- Bert Assirati was a dominating wrestler from England from the late 1930s until the early 1960s..
- Bert Assirati was known as a ‘ripper’ and a pain freak — which means he liked hurting and being hurt..
- ~~~He was known for his toughness, he was frequently called as a troubleshooter at bars where he was well known..
- ~~~~~~Bartenders or loan sharks would use him to sort out rowdy customers and also to collect debts..
- Bert Assirati had one brief run in the United States but he didn’t catch on and never got above midcard..
- Bert Assirati faced and beat a boxer named Arnold Corlen in a boxer vs wrestler bout in England..