- NWA (Calgary) Heavyweight title (1952);
- Bob Langevin worked as a policemen from 1939 to 1944.
- Bob Langevin received his nickname of “Legs” due to the enormous strength he had in his legs.
- Legs Langevin (age 19) was attacked by a fan who whipped his genitals with a steel cable in St-Jerome, Quebec.
- ~~~He became invalid, and decide he would never get married.
- Legs Langevin faced Heavyweight boxing champion Jos Louis in a wrestler vs boxer match on three occassions.
- Legs Langevin discovered Edouard Carpentier while touring Europe.
- 1967: Legs Langevin was told that he had 1-year to live due colon desease — he still alive today in his 90s.
- 1968: Legs Langevin became the promoter of the Johnny Rougeau’s promotion All Star Wrestling.
- October 8, 2005: Bob “Legs” Langevin (Florian Langevin) passed away at the age of 91.
Profile last updated by: David Buckler