Bobby Shane @ Cauliflower Alley Club
- NWA Central States United States Heavyweight title defeating The Stomper (December 4, 1965);
- Nebraska Heavyweight title defeating Dale Lewis (March 4, 1967);
- NWA Hawaii Tag Team titles w/Nick Bockwinkel defeating Luke Graham & Ripper Collins (March 12, 1969);
- NWA Georgia Tag Team titles w/The Professional defeating Homer O’ Dell & Buddy Colt [Tournament] (July 3, 1970);
- NWA Georgia Television title defeating Nick Bockwinkel (August 15, 1970);
- City of Mobile Heavyweight title defeating Bob Kelly (February 3, 1971);
- NWA (Florida) Southern Heavyweight title defeating George Gaiser (November 23, 1971);
- SCW Western States Tag Team titles w/Ricky Gibson defeating ???????? (????, 1972);
- NWA Florida Television title defeating Bob Roop (January 4, 1972);
- NWA Florida Tag Team titles w/Bearcat Wright defeating Ron Miller & Larry O’ Day (March 9, 1972);
- NWA Florida Television title defeating Tim Woods (September 28, 1972);
- NWA Florida Tag Team titles w/Chris Markoff defeating Jack & Jerry Brisco (December 27, 1972);
- NWA Florida Tag Team titles w/Gorgeous George Jr. defeating Big Bad John & Tim Woods (February 13, 1973);
- NWA Macon Tag Team titles w/Gorgeous George Jr. defeating Mr. Wrestling II & Tim Woods (November 6, 1973);
- NWA Georgia Tag Team titles w/Gorgeous George Jr. defeating Bob Armstrong & Robert Fuller (December 21, 1973);
- NWA Austra Asian Tag Team titles w/Original Mr. Wrestling (George Barns) defeating Tony Kontellis & Pat Barrett (April 19, 1974);
- 1970: Bobby Shane returned to Georgia as the masked “Challenger” in a red & blue mask and a red, white & blue single..
- ~~~The Challenger was billed as the new protege of “The Professional” — aka the original Doug Gilbert..
- ~~~The Challenger & El Mongol defeated Assassin #2 (Jody Hamilton) & El Medico (Luis Hernandez)..
- February 20, 1975: Bobby Shane died at the age of 27 in the crash of a private airplane near Tampa, FL..
- ~~~Wrestlers Buddy Colt, Austin Idol and Gary Hart were also injured in the crash..