- NWA Mid Atlantic Tag Team titles (as Jim Nelson) w/Don Kernodle defeating Porkchop Cash & Jay Youngblood (May ??, 1982);
- NWA (Mid Atlantic) Tag Team titles (as Jim Nelson) w/Don Kernodle defeating Porkchop Cash & Iceman Parsons (June 17, 1982);
- NWA (Toronto) Television title (as Jim Nelson) defeating Jay Youngblood (October 17, 1982);
- NWA (Toronto) Television title (as Jim Nelson) defeating Terry Kay (March 27, 1983);
- NWA (Southeastern) Alabama Heavyweight title defeating Rick McGraw (August 13, 1984);
- AWA World Tag Team titles w/Soldat Ustinov defeating Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels (May 25, 1987);
- WWF (World Wrestling Entertainment) Slammy Awards – Best Personal Hygiene (1987);
National Wrestling Alliance:
- Some websites show James’ last-name as Barrell, but Harrell is correct..
- Wrestling as Pvt. Jim Nelson, formed a tag team with Pvt. Don Kernodle in the National Wrestling Alliance..
World Class Championship Wrestling:
- Boris Zhukov was brought in to Fritz von Erich’s WCCW by General Skandor Akbar, the manager of Devastation Inc..
- ~~~The General said Boris would have to defeat Bruiser Brody in order to be an official member of Devastation Inc..
- ~~~Bruiser Brody defeated Boris Zhukov and The General would not allow Zhukov into Devastation Inc..
- November 24, 1983 – Thanksgiving Star Wars: Jose Lothario defeated Boris Zurcov..
American Wrestling Association:
- September 28, 1985 – AWA SuperClash: Sgt Slaughter defeated Boris Zuhkov by DQ to retain the AWA Americas title..
- April 20, 1986 – AWA WrestleRock: Brad Rheingans defeated Boris Zuhkov..
- Boris Zhukov formed a tag team with Soldat Ustinov in Verne Gagne’s American Wrestling Association..
World Wrestling Federation:
- 1987: Boris Zhukov teamed with Nikolai Volkoff as the Bolchivics in the World Wrestling Federation..
- January 2, 1988 – SNME: Strike Force defeated Boris Zhukov & Nikolai Volkoff to retain the Tag Team titles..
- March 27, 1988 – Wrestlemania IV: Boris Zhukov participated in the Battle Royal, which was won by Bad New Brown..
- July 31, 1988 – Wrestlefest: The Powers of Pain (Barbarian & Warlord w/The Baron) defeated The Bolsheviks..
- August 28, 1989 – Summerslam: Powers of Pain defeated The Bolsheviks (Nikolai Volkoff & Boris Zhukov)..
- April 1, 1990 – Wrestlemania VI: The Hart Foundation defeated The Bolsheviks in 19 seconds..
- ~~~Boris Zhukov & Nikolai Volkoff (who turned face) eventually broke up and had a short feud..
- ~~~Boris Zhukov became a jobber and was eventually left the promotion..
- 1992: Boris Zhukov retired from wrestling and began working driving a tractor-trailer for SunBet Transport.
Ron Valliere wrote: he following is a little info on Boris Zhukov’s run with World Class Championship Wrestling — Boris was brought in to WCCW by General Skandor Akbar the boss of Devastation Inc. However he was not brought in as an automatic official member of Devastation Inc. The General said Boris would have to defeat Bruiser Brody in order to be an official member of Devastation Inc. Boris challenged Brody to a match and of course Brody accepted. Brody defeated Boris and the General would not allow Boris in Devastation Inc. To my knowledge this was Boris’s only appearance for WCCW.