- WWF Tag Team titles defeating Greg Valentine and Brutus Beefcake (April 5, 1986);
- (Stampede) International Tag Team titles (1989);
- Davey Boy Smith brought to North America by his cousin, Tom Billington (aka the Dynamite Kid).
- Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kid engaged in a feud for several months before forming a tag team.
- Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kid became a tremendous team, and split their time between Stampede and New Japan Pro Wrestling.
- 1985: Vince McMahon struck a deal with Stu Hart to buy Stampede and wanted Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart, Davey Boy and Dynamite Kid.
- ~~~Side note: Vince McMahon failed to make payments to the Hart Family and the deal was never finalized.
World Wrestling Federation – The British Bulldogs
- Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kid would become known as the “British Bulldogs” and managed by Capt. Lou Albano.
- January 2, 1986 – TNT: The British Bulldogs had a tea party with Mr. Fuji and Moondog Spot (Spot destroyed set).
- March 1, 1986 – SNME: Brutus Beefcake and Greg Valentine defeated The British Bulldogs to retain the Tag Team titles.
- April 5, 1986 – WrestleMania II: The Bulldogs w/Ozzy Osborne defeated Greg Valentine and Brutus Beefcake to win the Tag Titles!
- May 3, 1986 – SNME: The British Bulldogs defeated The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff to retain the Tag Team titles.
- October 4, 1986 – SNME: The British Bulldogs defeated Brutus Beefcake and Greg Valentine to retain the Tag Team titles.
- Late 1986: The Dynamite Kid severely injured his back, so they needed a plan to get the titles off the Bulldogs.
- January 1987: The Hart Foundation (Jim Neidhart and Bret Hart) defeated The British Bulldogs for the Tag Team titles.
- ~~~WWF management decided to hide Dynamite’s injured back by having one of the Harts attack him before the match.
- ~~~The Dynamite Kid was laid out and stayed outside on the floor for the entire match.
- ~~~Davey Boy Smith, left to fend for himself, was pinned for the titles in the ring.
- The British Bulldogs took some time off to get Dynamite’s back in shape, but they came back too quickly.
- March 29, 1987 – WrestleMania III: The Hart Foundation and Danny Davis defeated The British Bulldogs and Tito Santana.
- May 2, 1987 – SNME: The British Bulldogs defeated The Hart Foundation (WWF World Tag Team Champions).
- ~~~The Bulldogs won the 2/3 Falls match in two straight falls but since the first was by disqualification the titles did not change.
- The British Bulldogs took some more time off so that so Dynamite Kid could rehabilitate his injured back properly.
- November 26, 1987 – Survivor Series: The British Bulldogs participated in a huge 10-Team Elimination match.
- ~~~Team #1: The British Bulldogs, The Rougeau Brothers, The Young Stallions, The Killer Bees and Strike Force.
- ~~~Team #2: Demolition, The Hart Foundation, The Bolsheviks, The Islanders and Dream Team II (Team #1 WON).
- Late 1987: The British Bulldogs returned with their mascot, Matilda, who was dognapped by the Islanders!
- December 8, 1987: The Islanders vs. The British Bulldogs ended in a NO CONTEST when The Islanders kidnapped Matilda!
- ~~~WWF President Jack Tunney would later announce that the Islanders were indefinately suspended until Matilda was found!
- January 25, 1988: The Islanders defeated The British Bulldogs by disqualification when the bulldogs used a leash as a weapon.
- January 27, 1988: The British Bulldogs defeated The Islanders and continued to do so on House Shows for a month.
- March 27, 1988 – WrestleMania 4: The Islanders and Bobby Heenan defeated The British Bulldogs and Koko B. Ware w/Matilda.
- April 30, 1988 – SummerSlam: Demolition (Ax and Smash) defeated The British Bulldogs by disqualification to retain the Tag Team titles.
- July 31, 1988 – WrestleFest: Demolition (Ax and Smash) defeated The British Bulldogs to retain the Tag Team titles.
- Legitimate backstage heat began to develope between the British Bulldogs and The Rougeau Brothers.
- August 28, 1988 – SummerSlam: The British Bulldogs vs The Rougeau Brothers ended in a time limit draw.
- November 24, 1988 – Survivor Series: The British Bulldogs participated in a huge 10-Team Elimination match.
- ~~~Team #1: The Powers of Pain, The Rockers, The Young Stallions, The British Bulldogs and The Hart Foundation.
- ~~~Team #2: Deamolition, The Brain Busters, The Rougeau Brothers, The Bolshiviks, The Conquistators.
- ~~~~The Rougeaus were eliminated early, so they could get backstage and leave the building as fast as possible.
Back to Stampede
- December 1988: The British Bulldogs headed back to Stu Hart’s Stampede Wrestling in Calgary.
- The British Bulldogs quickly won the International Tag Team titles.
- The British Bulldogs lost the titles a few days later, due to interference by Davey Boy’s “cousin”, Johnny Smith.
- ~~~Dynamite Kid blamed Davey Boy Smith for the loss, and a violent feud erupted between the two.
- March 24, 1989: Davey Boy Smith defeated Don Muraco for the Stampede North American Heavyweight title.
- July 4, 1989: Davey Boy Smith and Jason the Terrible and Chris Benoit were injured in a head-on automobile accident in Jasper.
- ~~~Davey suffered a cracked vertebrae in his back and needed 100 stitches in his head after being thrown through the windshield.
- ~~~Jason suffers 2 fractures in his left leg and Benoit suffers an injured right knee.
- 1990: Davey Boy Smith briefly toured Europe and Japan before returning to the World Wrestling Federation.
- Davey Boy Smith had trademarked the “British Bulldog” without consulting with Tom Billington.
- Tom “Dynamite Kid” Billington despised his cousin Davey Boy Smith so much, he can’t bring himself to say his name.
- May 18, 2002: Tragically Davey Boy Smith died of a heart attack while on vacation in British Columbia with his girlfriend.
Check out the profiles of Dynamite Kid and Davey Boy Smith for career updates: