None as The Bushwhackers, but click here to see the Sheepherders title history..
- Before becoming the lovable Bushwhackers, Luke & Butch were a heel tag team known as The Sheepherders.
World Wrestling Federation
- December 1988: The Sheepherders joined the WWF, changing their name AND attitude, becoming known as the “Bushwhackers”..
- December 30, 1988 – MSG: The Bushwhackers defeated The Bolshevics (Nikolai Volkoff & Boris Zhukov) in their WWF debut..
- Royal Rumble 1989: Butch entered the Royal Rumble as the 10th participant and Luke entered as the 19th participant..
- The Bushwhackers gained more victories over The Bolshevics, The Rougeaus, The Brain Busters, and the Powers of Pain..
- April 2, 1989–WrestleMania V: The Bushwhackers defeated The Fabulous Rougeaus w/Jimmy Hart in their WrestleMania debut
- Aprils 7, 8, 9, 1989 – Bushwhackers Home Coming: The Bushwhackers beat Bolshivics in the main event of a New Zealand card..
- ~~~These shows were cross-promotional events put on by the World Wrestling Federation and Arena Wrestling Alliance..
- September 21, 1989 – Saturday Night Main Event: The Bushwhackers defeated The Fabulous Rougeaus w/Jimmy Hart..
- October 14, 1989 – King of the Ring: The Warlord defeated Bushwhacker Butch in the 1st Round of the KOTR Tournament..
- ~~~Luke miraculously defeated Nikolai Volkoff in the 1st Round, but lost to Rick “The Model” Martel in the 2nd Round..
- November 23, 1989 – Survivor Series: Rude’s Brood defeated Roddy’s Rowdies in a Survivor Series Elimination Match..
- ~~~Rick Rude & Mr.Perfect (Sole Survivor) & The Fabulous Rougeaus beat Roddy Piper & Jimmy Snuka & The Bushwhackers..
- January 21, 1990 – Royal Rumble: The Bushwhackers defeated The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers in the opening match..
- March 6, 1990 – Superstars of Wrestling: The Bushwhackers were attacked by Rhythm & Blues with their guitars..
- April 1, 1990 – WrestleMania VI: The Bushwhackers crashed Rhythm & Blues live musical performance in the ring..
- The Bushwhackers and Rhythm & Blues feuded extensively for about five months until after SummerSlam 1990..
- September 1990: The Bushwhackers and The Orient Express began feuding swapping victories accross the country..
- November 22, 1990 – Survivor Series: The All-Americans defeated The Mercenaries in a Survivor Series Elimination match..
- ~~~Nikolai Volkoff & Tito Santana & The Bushwhackers defeated Sgt. Slaughter & Boris Zhukov & The Orient Express..
- January 19, 1991 – Royal Rumble: Luke entered the Rumble at #27 but was eliminated by Earthquake after only 4 seconds!
- April 15, 1991 – Saturday Night Main Event: The Nasty Boys defeated The Bushwhackers to retain the WWF Tag Team titles..
- August 26, 1991 – SummerSlam: Andre the Giant accompanied The Bushwhackers for their match against The Natural Disasters..
- November 27, 1991 – Survivor Series: The Nasty Boys & The Beverly Brothers defeated The Bushwhackers & The Rockers..
- November 2, 1991 – House Show: The Bushwhackers vs. The Beverly Brothers resulted in some embarassing controversy..
- ~~~The Bushwhackers initiated a “faggot” chant during the match offended some of the Vancouver spectators..
- The Bushwhackers gained the managing services of Jamison, for an “added” humor factor..
- January 19, 1992 – Royal Rumble: The Beverly Brothers (Beau & Blake Beverly) defeated The Bushwhackers (Luke & Butch)..
- ~~~~~~Around this time, Jamison disappeared from WWF Televisin programming..
- April 5, 1992 – WrestleMania VIII: The Bushwhackers defeated The Beverly Brothers in the non-televised Dark Match..
- August 29, 1992 – SummerSlam: Jim Duggan & The Bushwhackers defeated The Mountie & The Nasty Boys in a Dark match
- Survivor Series 1993: The Bushwhackers & Men on a Mission (dressed as Doinks) defeated Bam Bam Bigelow’s Team of 4..
- March 20, 1994 – WrestleMania X: The Heavenly Bodies defeated The Bushwhackers in the non-televised Dark Match..
- Soon after leaving the World Wrestling Federation, the two grapplers opened up a restaraunt in Tampa, Florida..
In The Meantime
- 1994: They were allegedly contacted by Jimmy Hart to join WCW to help create familiar environment for the arrival of Hulk Hogan..
- October 21, 1994 – Jacques Rougeau Retirement Show: The Bushwhackers defeated Well Dunn (Steven Dunn & Timothy Well)..
- Late 1994 – WWF Tag Team Title Tournament: The Heavenly Bodies defeated The Bushwhackers in the 1st round of the tournament..
- Royal Rumble 1995: Bushwhacker Luke entered the Rumble at #13 and Bushwhacker Butch entered the Rumble at #18..
- November 19, 1999: The Bushwhackers made a special appearance in the EWF to wrestle Love Bug & Chad Austin..
- April 1, 2001 – WrestleMania XVII: The Bushwhackers (Luke & Butch) competed in the gimmick battle royal..
In The Meantime
- 2002: Luke Williams began doing bookings for IWA Puerto Rico..
- Luke Williams was responsible for handling the contract negotiations between the WWF and Vader..
- Butch Miller is now retired and living back in Wellington, New Zealand..
- Butch Miller contracted a Staph infection, but recovered..
- Butch Miller is also a columnist for New Zealand’s official wrestling website nzpwi.co.nz..