- AWA Women’s World title won a Battle Royal (November ??, 1984);
- AWA Women’s World title Awarded (October ??, 1985);
- AWA Women’s World title defeating Sherri Martel (January 16, 1986);
- AWA Women’s World title defeating Judy Martin for vacant (December 6, 1989);
- WWC (World Wrestling Council) World Women’s title defeating Monster Ripper (May 11, 1991);
- UWF (Abrams) Women’s World title defeating Tina Moretti for vacant title (September 23, 1994);
- Candi Divine also had a sister who wrestled brifly as Rose Love..
- Candi Divine started in wrestling by running a fan club for Lanny Poffo and working briefly as a ring girl for ICW in Kentucky..
- Early 80s: Candi Divine suffered an injury when Amy Monroe botched a monkey flip & hit her head on Devine’s jaw in Memphis..
- ~~~Divine required hours of plastic surgery to repair her badly broken jaw and came close to dying on the operating table..
- September 28, 1985 – AWA SuperClash: Sherri Martel defeated Candi Divine to capture the AWA Women’s title..
- October 1985: Candi Divine defeated Sherri Martel to reclaim the AWA Women’s championship..
- October 17, 1985: Sherri Martel defeated Candi Divine AGAIN to win the AWA Women’s title..
- January 16, 1986: Candi Divine AGAIN beat Sherri Martel to recapture the AWA Women’s championship..
- June 28, 1986: Sherri Martel defeated Candi Divine for the 3rd time for the AWA Women’s title..
- Candi Divine now resides in Nashville where she works as a physical trainer..
- Candi Divine occasionally does local shows for LadySports.com and SlamminLadies.com..
- October 14, 2005–USWO: Candi Divine defeated Bambi..
- September 2006: Candi Divine learned that her mother (Mary) had inoperable lung cance — OWW sends best wishes to both..
- May 27, 2007: NWA Top Rope (Nashville) had a benefit show for the mother of Candi Divine, who is suffering from cancer..
- November 15, 2008–Professional Girl Wrestling Association: Candi Divine was in attendance in Millersville, Tennessee ..
Dale Pierce wrote: Candi Divine was badly injured in memphis in 1985, when she and Amy Monroe collided head to head in a monkeyflip, fracturing her jaw and cheek. A lengthy recovery time and plastic surgery became needed to repair the damage and briefly she considered quitting wrestling.