- Southern Wrestling Federation Tag Team titles w/Blackie West defeating Team Freedom (February 3, 2006);
- CWA Tag Team titles w/Mark Starr defeating Action Jackson & Billy Travis ();
- NWA Florida Tag Team titles w/Sean Royal defeating ???? & ???? ();
- NWA Bahamas Heavyweight title defeating ?????? ();
- Chris Champion’s brother is also a wrestler, former WCW jobber Mark Starr, who teamed with Chris Kanyon in “Men at Work”..
- Chris Champion formed a tag team with Sean Royal known as The New Breed, a team that travelled from year 2002..
- Chris Champion then went to USWA where he teamed with his brother Mark Starr in a team known as “WildSide”..
- July 19, 2002: Chris Champion suffered a major stroke and is in the critical care unit of St. Thomas Hospital in Shelbyville, TN
- Chris Champion is currently wrestling in the Middle Tennessee area and has been tag team champions with Blackie West.
- January 27, 2006–Southern Wrestling Federation: The SS (Blackie West & Chris Champion) defeated JP Jones & Max Carnage..
- February 3, 2006–Southern Wrestling Federation: The SS beat Team Freedom (JP Jones & Max Carnage) to win the Tag Team titles..