- WWA (Indianapolis) World Tag Team titles w/Angelo Poffo defeating Luis Martinez & Wilbur Snyder (September ??, 1966);
- WWA (Indianapolis) World Tag Team titles w/Angelo Poffo defeating Crusher & Dick the Bruiser (February 18, 1967);
- NWA Texas Brass Knuckles title defeating The Spoiler (April ??, 1968);
- NWA (Los Angeles) Beat the Champ Television title defeating George Cannon (March 5, 1969);
- NWA Florida Tag Team titles w/Bronco Lubich defeating Sam Steamboat & Cyclone Negro (October 25, 1969);
- NWA (Texas) American Tag Team titles w/Bronco Lubich defeating George Scott & Tim Woods (????, 1971);
- NWA (Texas) American Tag Team titles w/Bronco Lubich defeating Wahoo McDaniel & Johnny Valentine (????, 1971);
- NWA Florida Tag Team titles w/Bobby Shane defeating Jack & Jerry Brisco (December 27, 1972);
- NWA (Detroit) World Tag Team titles w/Dominic DeNucci defeating Chris Colt & Lanny Poffo (May 1, 1976);
- NWA (New Zealand) British Empire/Commonwealth Heavyweight title defeating Les Thorton (????, 1978);
- NWA Hawaii Tag Team titles w/Steve Strong defeating Bill Francis & John Tolos (January ??, 1978);
- NWA Mid Atlantic Tag Team titles w/Nikolai Volkoff defeating Johnny Weaver & Dewey Robertson (June 27, 1981);
- Chris Markoff worked in the Texas, Michigan-Ohio, and in the AWA…
- Chris Markoff formed a tag team with Angelo Poffo known as “The Devil’s Duo” managed by Bobby Heenan..
- Chris Markoff is now retired and managing a series of Apartment building in Minnesota..
Chris Markoff was last modified: April 3rd, 2012 by