World Wrestling Federation:
- Michael Kirschner made frequent appearances with the WWF as “R.T. Reynolds” as enhancement talent putting over established stars..
- Cpl. Kirschner debuted with the World Wrestling Federation after the departure of Sgt. Slaughter to carry on the “patriot” gimmick..
- March 31, 1985 – Wrestlemania II: Corporal Kirschner defeated Nikolai Volkoff in a “Flag” match..
- July 11, 1985 – WWF Wrestling Classic: Adrian Adonis defeated Corporal Kirschner in the first round of the tournament..
- January 2, 1986 – Tuesday Night Titans: Corporal Kirschner appeared in a segment where he was skydiving..
- January 4, 1986 – Saturday Mights Main Event: Nikolai Volkoff defeated Corporal Kirschner in a “Peace” match..Calgary Stampede Wrestlig:
- Michael Kirschner received his another big push while working for Stu Hart’s Stampede Wrestlingin Calgary as “Col. Kirschner”..Japan – Leatherface:
- 1990s: Corporal Kirschner worked for FMW in Japan as “Super Leather”, and also doing the Leatherface gimmick..
- Corporal Kirschner ended up going to jail after punching a Japanese man, and Rick Pattersonbecame “Leatherface”..Retirement (The Life and Death and Life of Corporal Kirschner):
- 2004: Released a fictional biography “Wrestle This…Corporal Punishment” by his mother Jean (Pen name: Genevieve O’Callaghan)..
- October 15, 2006: A man named “Thomas Spear” passed away in Maryland and WWE.com reported that Corporal Kirschner had DIED!
- October 21, 2006: SLAM!Wrestling’s Greg Oliver broke the story that Corporal Kirschner was alive and well [View The Article]