- NWA Mid America Tag Team titles w/Bill Ash defeating ????? (????, 1976);
- NWA (Mid America) Southern Tag Team titles w/Roger Kirby defeating Big Bad John & Bill Dundee (May ??, 1976);
- NWA Southeastern Tag Team titles w/Bill Ash defeating Jimmy Golden & Robert Fuller (June ??, 1976);
- NWA (Mid America) Southern Tag Team titles w/Dutch Mantell defeating Chief Thundercloud & Danny Little Bear (January 3, 1977);
- ESA (Eastern Sports Association) Canadian Heavyweight title defeating Terry Sawyer (August 9, 1977);
- ESA (Eastern Sports Association) Canadian Heavyweight title defeating Terry Sawyer (August 13, 1977);
- NWA (Southern Division) Southeastern Heavyweight title defeating ??????? (????, 1979);
- NWA (Mid America) World Six Man Tag Team titles w/Great Togo & Tojo Yamamoto defeating ???????? (August ??, 1979);
- NWA Southeastern Tag Team titles w/Dennis Condrey defeating Paul Orndorff & Dick Slater (November ??, 1979);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/Dennis Condrey defeating Ken Lucas & Billy Robinson (April 7, 1980);
- AGPW (Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling) United States Heavyweight title defeating ??????? (June ??, 1980);
- Stampede North American Heavyweight title defeating Bret Hart (January ??, 1981);
- Stampede North American Heavyweight title defeating Leo Burke (February 27, 1981);
- Stampede North American Heavyweight title defeating Mr. Hito (October 2, 1981);
- NWA Southeastern Heavyweight title defeating Bob Armstrong (October 25, 1982);
- IWA (Montreal) International Heavyweight title defeating Great Samu (November 3, 1986);
- 1985: David Schultz made headlines when he slapped 20/20 reporter John Stossell for saying “I think wrestling is fake.”
- ~~~~John Stossell filed a lawsuit against the World Wrestling Federation but it was settled out of court for $425,000 ..
- David Schultz was fired by Vince McMahon and later testified against the Vince McMahon & the WWF in a Steriod Trial..
Jay Ambler wrote: Following the John Stossell slap and subsequent lawsuit, Schultz was fired from the WWF/WWE. Schultz would always maintain that Vince McMahon, Jr. suggested that Stossell should be scared away. Schultz did that and more. After his termination Schultz found very few promotions that were willing to allow to him wrestle for them. Schultz was literally blackballed from the wrestling industry.In 1994 Vince McMahon was charged with promoting steroid usage among his wrestlers. Hulk Hogan was the star witness for the prosecution. Schultz would also emerge as a witness and testify against McMahon. The testimony from Hogan and Schultz did little to sway the judgement and McMahon was acquitted of the charges.Following his retirement Schultz relocated to Connecticut. He open up a successful bail bonds business and is regarded as a top bounty hunter in the United States.