Obituary by Greg Oliver @ Slam!
- Ohio Heavyweight title (September 1955);
- Ohio Heavyweight title defeating Pat O` Connor (October 20, 1955);
- NWA (Toronto) Canadian Open Tag Team titles w/Hard Boiled Haggerty defeating Joe & Guy Brunetti (September 20, 1956);
- NWA World Heavyweight title defeating Lou Thesz (November 14, 1957);
- NWA (Amarillo) North American Tag Team titles w/Dory Funk Sr. (March 1960);
- NWA Hawaii Heavyweight title defeating Al Lolotai (January 18, 1961);
- NWA Texas Tag Team titles w/Sam Steamboat defeating Kojika Saito & Duke Keomuka [Tournament] (September 18, 1961);
- Dick Hutton was an Army veteran of World War II and attended Oklahoma A&M, now Oklahoma State University..
- Dick Hutton placed 7th at the 1948 London Olympic Games in the super heavyweight division, freestyle wrestling..
- ~~~~While attending OSU, Dick Hutton was a three-time NCAA wrestling champion (1947, 1948, 1950)..
- ~~~~In 1949, he lost to future pro great Verne Gagne in the finals on a controversial referee’s decision..
- ~~~~Dick Hutton competed in the 1948 Olympic Games in London as a super heavyweight, finishing 5th in freestyle wrestling..
- ~~~~Dick Hutton was a member of the NCAA Wrestling Hall of Fame and the OSU Wrestling Hall of Fame..
- November 14, 1957: Dick Hutton beat Lou Thesz for the MWA World title in Toronto, Canada..
- January 9, 1959: Pat O’Connor defeated Dick Hutton to capture the NWA World title..
- November 24, 2003: Richard “Dick” Hutton passes away in Tulsa, Oklahoma at the age of 80 – RIP..