- ECPW Heavyweight title defeating Kingman (May 8, 2005 in North Sydney, Nova Scotia);
- Duke MacIsaac was a top student from the 2001 Kardinal Sinner wrestling training school..
- June 17, 2002 – Real Action Wrestling: Duke MacIsaac defeated Kowboy Mike Hughes
- ~~~Duke MacIsaac later came out and rescued Rachel from the abuse of Johnny Wise Guy..
- July 29, 2002 – Real Action Wrestling: Duke MacIsaac & Rachel defeated Johnny Wise Guy & Sarah Stock..
- October 12, 2003 – 1st Maritime Cup: Kowboy Mike Hughes defeated Duke MacIsaac in round #1 of the Tournament…
- May 4, 2005 – 2nd Maritime Cup: Duke MacIsaac beat Vinny Glyde (1st), beat Trash Canyon (2nd), beat Gary Williams (3rd)..
- ~~~Kingman defeated Duke MacIsaac in the Finals of the Second Maritime Cup Tournament..
- May 7, 2005 – ECPW: Duke MacIsaac won a battle royal, later that night defeated Kingman by Disqualification..
- May 8, 2005 – ECPW: Duke MacIsaac defeated Kingman to win the ECPW Heavyweight title in North Sydney, Nova Scotia..
- August 25, 2007–All-Star Wrestling : Disco Fury defeated Duke MacIsaac in Comox, British Columbia …
- August 25, 2007–All-Star Wrestling : Duke MacIsaac won the 15-man “Carlos Cup” Battle Royal..
- September 15, 2007–All-Star Wrestling: Disco Fury defeated Duke MacIsaac in Comox, British Columbia …
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~Duke MacIsaac also won the 15-man “Carlos Cup” Battle Royal at the end of the night..
- September 30, 2007–East Coast Pro Wrestling: Kowboy Mike Hughes defeated Duke McIsaac to win the ECPW Title
Originally North Sydney, Nova Scotia
Billed from Glasgow, Scotland