In The Beginning – Earl Hebner:
- Earl Hebner is the twin brother of Dave Hebner..
- Mid-80s: Earl Hebner was a referee for the National Wrestling Alliance..
World Wrestling Federation – Referee Earl Hebner:
- 1988: Earl Hebner joined Vince McMahon’s World Wrestling Federation..
- February 5, 1988 – SNME: Dave & Earl Hebner were involved in the Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant match for the WWF title..
- ~~~Earl Hebner played a heel referee (explained as someone to got plastic surgery to look like Dave) to help Andre pin Hulk Hogan..
- 1997: Earl Hebner was the referee for the controversial Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels match..
- ~~~Earl was one of only a few who knew about the Screwjob finish before it happened..
- ~~~Earl Hebner jumped out of the ring immediately after the incident, got into a car and drove off..
- May 4, 2000 – Smackdown: Earl Hebner & WWE champion The Rock defeated D-Generation X (The Road Dogg, Triple H & X-Pac) (w/Gerald Brisco, Pat Patterson, Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, Tori & Vince McMahon) in a handicap match. The Rock retains the WWE title.
- July 22, 2001 – InVasion 2001: Earl Hebner defeated WCW Referee Nick Patrick.
- June 2, 2003 – RAW: Earl Hebner botched the finish of the six-man tag team main event, failing to count to three..
- April 2004: Earl Hebner had surgery on his left shoulder and was expected to miss around four months or road time..
- May 31, 2005–OVW TV Taping: Victoria beat Mike Mondo (Mondo challenged any woman in the back) with Earl Hebner as referee..
- July 18, 2005: Earl Hebner was fired by WWE, allegedly for selling merchandise without authorization.
TNA Wrestling – Referee Earl Hebner:
- January 13, 2006–UWF (run by Dave Hebner): A.J. Styles defeated Jeff Jarrett by DQ with Earl Hebner as referee..
- February 12, 2006 – Against All Odds: Earl Hebner debuted and refereed the Christian Cage vs Jeff Jarrett – NWA World title match..
- February 26, 2006–Maryland Championship Wrestling: The James Gang won a 3-WAY to capture the MCW Tag Team titles..
- ~~~The James Gang beat The Slackers and The Holy Rollers in a 3-WAY when heel referee Earl Hebner fast counted..
- ~~~~~~~~~The other referee (MCW’s own D. Edwards) then put Earl Hebner in a sharpshooter and made him tap out.
- March 5, 2006–World Wrestling Legends PPV: Dave Hebner, Earl Hebner & Brian Hebner all worked the show as referees..
- March 26, 2006–Maryland Championship Wrestling: Earl Hebner defeated D. Edwards in a Referee Submissions match..
- ~~~Referee Brian Hebner called for the bell while Earl Hebner had an ugly looking sharpshooter applied on D. Edwards..
- May 7, 2006–Maryland Championship Wrestling: D.Edwards & Dave the Wave beat Earl & Brian Hebner in a Battle of the Referees..
TNA Wrestling – Referee Earl Hebner:
- June 9, 2006–TNA Hardcore War: The crowd chanted “You Screwed Bret” and “You Got Fired” at referee Earl Hebner..
- June 18, 2006 – Slammiversary: Earl Hebner “screwed” Christian Cage out of the NWA World title and help Jeff Jarrett win the belt!
- June 2006: Earl Hebner was “fired” by the “New Face of TNA” Jim Cornette over his unprofessional actions at Slammiversary..
- August 13, 2006 – Hard Justice: Earl Hebner jumped the rail and attacked ref Mark Johnson and blamed him for getting fired!
- August 17, 2006 – iMPACT: Earl Hebner showed up in a dirty outfit and attacked ref Mark Johnson and was pulled off by security..
- August 31, 2006 – iMPACT: A dirty Earl Hebner showed up and yelled that he wasn’t taking the fall for Jeff Jarrett & Larry Zbyszko..
- September 14, 2006 – iMPACT: Jim Cornette said Earl Hebner was exonerated and decided to reinstated him as a referee in TNA..
- September 29, 2006–TNA House Show: Brian Hebner defeated Earl Hebner in a Hair vs Hair match..
- September 30, 2006–TNA House Show: Earl Hebner defeated Amber O’Neal..
- September 21, 2007–United Wrestling Federation: JBL picked TNA’s LAX to be on his team for a 2-ring War Games Cage match..
- Team Slaughter (Dustin Rhodes & Scott Steiner & Rick Steiner & Kirby Mack & T.J. Mack w/Sgt. Slaughter)..
- defeated Team JBL (Steve Corino & C.W. Anderson & LAX -Homicide & Hernandez- & Elix Skipper w/JBL)
- Sgt. Slaughter made JBL quit with the Cobra Clutch submission (Earl Hebner was the referee).
TNA Wrestling – The Hulk Hogan Era: