- Eric Angle is the older brother of Olympic Gold Medalist and multiple time WWE Champion Kurt Angle..
- November 19, 2000 – WWF Survivor Series: Eric Angle debuted to help Kurt Angle retain the WWF Championship against the Undertaker..
- November 20, 2000 – WWF RAW: Eric Angle appeared along side his brother, Kurt Angle, and was attacked by The Undertaker..
- Eric Angle signed a WWF Developmental Contract and was sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling to sharpen his skills..
- Eric Angle was healing slowly from surgery to repair a ligament in his arm. A second surgery may be necessary..
- January 2002: Eric Angle was scheduled to see Dr. James Andrews to see how his bicep tear was healing..
- March 2002: Eric Angle had successful bicep surgery in Birmingham, Alabama under Dr. James Andrews..
- ~~~The surgery went very well. He’ll be undergoing several weeks of rehab before he can train again..
- September 2002: Eric Angle had gone though nine surgeries to help correct his bicep problems..
- October 30, 2002 – OVW TV Taping: Eric Angle defeated Johnny Spade..
- October 30, 2002 – OVW TV Taping: Eric Angle defeated Chris Nowinski..
- November 20, 2002 – OVW TV Taping: Doug Basham defeated Eric Angle..
- March 13, 2003 – Smackdown!: Kurt Angle defeated Brock Lesnar to retain the WWE title, after pulling a switcheroo with Eric Angle!!
- ~~~The match was only a few seconds, and Kurt took no bumps, Eric got beaten up in his place, Brock anialated Eric afterwards..
- Mar 20, 2003 – Smackdown!: Eric made another appearance at his brothers side (He was once again attacked by Brock Lesnar)..
- ~~~Brock charged the Angle brothers, Kurt pushed Eric into him, then Kurt saved Eric by smashing a crutch over Brock’s back!
- August 23, 2003: Eric Angle made his Pittsburgh area debut on the IWC show in West Mifflin, PA facing Bubba the Bulldog..
- August 23, 2003–International Wrestling Cartel: Eric Angle defeated Bubba the Bulldog in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
- September 13, 2003–International Wrestling Cartel: Jimmy Vegas defeated Eric Angle in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
- October 4, 2003–IWC: Jimmy Vegas & Bubba the Bulldog vs. Eric Angle & Dustin Ardine ended in a No-Contest..
- ~~~During this match, Eric Angle was injured and while going through rehabilitation he decided to retire from wrestling..