- NSW Cruiserweight title;
- NSW Tag Team title;
- WOW Lightweight title;
- WOW Heavyweight title;
- NWA Tri-State Television title;
- NWA Bluegrass Junior Heavyweight title;
- TCW Cruiserweight title;
- NWA Championship Wrestling Television title;
- MSWA Heavyweight title;
- NCW National title defeating Elix Skipper (November 1, 2003);
- West Virginia Heavyweight title (December 15, 2003);
- Southern States Wrestling Television title;
- Power Wrestling Alliance World Heavyweight title defeating George South (September 16, 2004);
- Eric Darkstorm worked for Ted Dibiase’s Power Wrestling Alliance where Ted Dibiase has managed him!
- Eric Darkstorm has also worked for for NWA-TNA (Xplosion), NWA Wildside, NWA Main Event, NWA Championship Wrestling..
- November 1, 2003: Eric Darkstorm defeated Elix Skipper to win the NCW National title..
- April 21, 2004 – NWA TNA: The Naturals defeated Eric Darkstorm & Jeff Lewis..
- August 4, 2004- NWA TNA: Christopher Daniels & Elix Skipper defeated Eric Darkstorm & Nate Webb..
- September 16, 2004: Eric Darkstorm beat George South to win PWA World Title (www.powerwrestlingalliance.com)
- September 17, 2004–Power Wrestling Alliance (promoted by Ted DiBiase): Eric Darkstorm beat George South..
- September 18, 2004–Championship Wrestling: Eric Darkstorm defeated Chance Prophet..
- September 22, 2004–Championship Wrestling: Ricky Morton & Eric Darkstorm beat Bobby Eaton & Danny Ray..
- September 23, 2004–Championship Wrestling: Eric Darkstorm defeated Shane Matthews..
- September 24, 2004–Championship Wrestling: Ricky Morton & Eric Darkstorm beat Bobby Eaton & Shane Matthews..
- October 8, 2004–NWA Bluegrass: Chance Prophet won three-way over Chad Collyer and Eric Darkstorm..
- October 15, 2004 – C-Pro Entertainment: Eric Darkstorm defeated Tracy Smothers in a Hardcore match in Houghton, Michigan..
- November 12, 2004: Jamie Noble defeated Eric Darkstorm in Whitesville, WV (www.wvwrestling.com)..
- November 13, 2004–Wrestlers of West Virginia: Jamie Noble defeated Eric Darkstorm..
- December 10, 2004–Wrestlers of West Virginia: Eric Darkstorm defeated Mr. X..
- January 8, 2005–Wrestlers of West Virginia: Danny Ray defeated Eric Darkstorm in a strap match..
- January 14, 2005–Wrestlers of West Virginia: Ricky Morton defeated Eric Darkstorm —– During the match, a young girl (7-9 years old) went into a terrible seizure and stopped breathing. Morton left the ring and got someone to call 911. Wrestler Danny Ray, who is an EMT, along with Robbie Cassidy, gave the girl CPR until she started breathing again. She had a second seizure before the ambulance arrived. She had a third seizure on the ambulance going to the hospital. She was apparently okay and undergoing tests. The show was stopped at that point. Promoter John Cooper, after everything was taken care of, asked the crowd if they should continue. They wanted a show and they did finish the show after a 30-45 minute break..
- May 21, 2005–Mad Pro Wrestling: Matt Sydal w/Daizee Haze defeated Eric Darkstorm to retain the NWA Midwest X-title..
- August 19, 2005 – WWA New England: Eric Darkstorm defeated Bobby Flamingo in Boston, Massachusetts..
- August 20, 2005 – WWA New England: Eric Darkstorm & JD Houston defeated Flamingo Brothers in Bozrah, Connecticut..
- August 21, 2005 – 3WA: JD Houston defeated Eric Darkstom to retain the Heavyweight title in Columbus, Ohio..