- NWA (Gulf Coast) United States Tag Team titles w/Jack Dalton won a tournament (October 9, 1966);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) United States Tag Team titles w/Jack Dalton defeating Dennis Hall & Roger Kirby (February 15, 1967);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) United States Tag Team titles w/Jack Dalton defeating Danny Little Bear & Bobby Fields (April 11, 1967);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) United States Tag Team titles w/Jack Dalton defeating Pepe & Ramon Perez (October 3, 1967);
- NWA Gulf Coast Tag Team titles w/Jack Dalton defeating Don Carson & Dick Dunn (January 5, 1968);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) Louisiana Heavyweight title defeating Eddie Sullivan (January 30, 1968);
- NWA Gulf Coast Tag Team titles w/Black Hand defeating Mac McFarland & Ken Lucas (August 20, 1969);
- NWA Mississippi Tag Team titles w/Bob Kelly defeating Eduardo Perez & Rip Tyler (September 16, 1971);
- NWA Mississippi Tag Team titles w/Bob Kelly defeating ???????? (March ??, 1973);
- NWA Gulf Coast Tag Team titles w/Jack Dalton defeating Bearcat Brown & Mike Boyette (December 17, 1974);
- NWA Gulf Coast Tag Team titles w/Jack Dalton defeating Bob Kelly & Bobby Fields (February 21, 1975);
- Frank Dalton wrestled as “Black Hand #2” along with Black Hand #1 in a masked tag team known as “The Black Hands”..
- Frank Dalton formed the “Dalton Brothers” Tag Team with Jack Dalton (aka Don Fargo)..
- Frank Dalton was a heel until late 1970 when another Dalton Team, Jim & Jack Dalton (Jim Baggis & Randy Colley), came in..
- ~~~They claimed Frank Dalton was not a “real” Dalton, and started a feud with him..
- ~~~Being a heel, Frank couldn’t get anyone to team with him, so he constantly got pounded by them..
- ~~~Bob Kelly and Ken Lucas finally came to Frank Dalton’s rescur and drove the other Daltons from the area..
- ~~~From then on Frank was a babyface and the TV announcer started calling him, Frank “the One & Only” Dalton..
- Gene Stevens’ son is now wrestling on the Indy circuit as “sGw” Andrew Dalton (sGw = Second Generation Wrestler)..
- October 17, 1995: Gene Stevens passed away as a result of a Stroke…….
Originally Carrollton, Kentucky
Billed from Cass Count, Missouri