- Gabe Sapolsky received his B.A. in Communications from Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania..
- Gabe Sapolsky got his start as a behind the scenes guy for Paul Heyman’s original Extreme Championship Wrestling ..
- 2002: Gabe Sapolsky became the booker for Rob Feinstein’s brand new Philadelphia-based Ring of Honor promotion..
- 2005: Gabe Sapolsky also worked as the head booker for ROH’s sister promotion in Florida called Full Impact Pro..
- March 2008: Ring of Honor, under the booking genius of Gabe Sapolsky, started a Television show on HDNet..
- October 26, 2008: ROH owner (as of March 2004) Cary Silken announced that Gabe Sapolsky was no longer working with ROH.
- April 14, 2009: Gabe Sapolsky announced the launch of Dragon Gate USA with himself as its Vice President and booker..
- July 25, 2009: Dragon Gate USA held its first show at The (ECW) Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania..
- Gabe Sapolsky also began helping out with the booking duties for the relaunched Frontier Wrestling Alliance in England..
- In early 2010, Sapolsky co-founded Evolve along with WWN COO, Sal Hamaoui. Evolve began as a means of featuring the upcoming wrestlers that weren’t in DGUSA, honing and allowing them to develop in a controlled environment, similar to that of the WCW Power Plant and the WWE Performance Center. Dragon Gate USA held its last event in 2014, and is currently dormant.
- in August 2014, EVOLVE was relaunched. It has now established a unique identity, shying away from the Dragon Gate affiliation. Evolve and Dragon Gate USA soon both became subsidiaries under the parent company World Wrestling Network (WWN). In 2011, WWN launched its own groundbreaking live iPPV streaming service, www.WWNLive.com, where Sapolsky helped market and produce the infrastructure in order to start up WWNLive.com.
- Soon after, WWN held its first “Supershows” with a historic two week tour of China. The first WWN Supershow in the United States also took place in 2014. The idea behind the WWN Supershow is to combine title matches and talent from all WWN brands, as well as special guest attractions to the affiliated promotions.
- Sapolsky is now the vice-president of talent relations, creative and marketing of WWN, as well as serving as the head booker of EVOLVE and the various WWN Supershows. Sapolsky also helps market the other WWN brands, including SHINE Wrestling, an all women’s promotion.