- NWA Central States Television title defeating Marty Jannetty (March 7, 1985);
- NWA World Junior Heavyweight title defeating Denny Brown (August 15, 1985);
- NWA Mid Atlantic Junior Heavyweight title defeating Rikki Nelson (March 17, 2000);
- NWA Mid Atlantic Junior Heavyweight title defeating Rikki Nelson (March ??, 2001);
- 1975: Gary Royal & Rip Rogers were the “Convertible Blondes” in Angelo Poffo’s ICW and the later added Pez Whatley..
- December 2, 1995–CCW: Gary Royal defeated Kevin Kirby in Concord, North Carolina..
- August 14, 1996–IWA: Gary Royal & Nikolai Volkoff & Masked Superstar beat Gene Ligon & David Isley & The Big Cheese..
- Gary Royal still occasionaly wrestles and is involved in a business with Nikita Koloff..
- November 6, 2004–Carolina Championship Wrestling: Cruel Connection I (Gary Royal) beat Tater Kirby..
- ~~~On the same show, Gary Royal & Thunderfoot b Bobby Fulton & Bodyguard & Bruiser Graham..
- December 4, 2004–Carolina Championship Wrestling: Gary Royal defeated Bobby Fulton..
- January 8, 2005–Carolina Championship Wrestling: Bobby Fulton defeated Gary Royal..
- January 29, 2005 – WrestleReunion: Marty Jannetty defeated Gary Royal..
- August 27, 2005–WrestleReunion: Wendi Richter & George South Jr & The Patriot beat Amy Love & D.C. Drake & Gary Royal..