- Pacific Northwest Tag Team titles w/Bobby Bass ();
- 1970s: Goldie Rogers worked for Dean Silverstone’s Superstar Championship Wrestling out of Washington State..
- 1977: Goldie Rogers started working in Al Tomko’s Vancouver All-Star territory..
- July 1981: Goldie Rogers travelled to Toronto where he became a regular on Frank Tunney’s Maple Leaf wrestling show..
- 1984-85: Goldie Rogers worked as enhancement talent whenever the World Wrestling Federation toured up north..
- Late 1980s: Goldie Rogers enjoyed his greatest success as one of the top heels in Bruce Hart’s Calgary Stampede promotion..
- Goldie Rogers & Duke Myres were a team known as “The Bowlers” to help promote a local bowling ally which sponsored Stampede..
- Goldie Rogers now reportedly runs the aptly named “Goldie’s Taxi” service in Cobourg, Ontario — a small town east of Toronto..