Gorgeous George Jr.
- NWA (Tri State) United States Tag Team titles w/Jack Brisco defeating Assassins (May 9, 1967);
- NWA Western States Tag Team titles w/Buddy Colt defeating ??????? (August ??, 1969);
- City of Mobile Heavyweight title defeating The Wrestling Pro (February 29, 1972);
- City of Mobile Heavyweight title defeating Bill White (April 12, 1972);
- NWA Gulf Coast Heavyweight title defeating Bob Kelly (June 7, 1972);
- NWA (Gulf Coast) Mississippi Heavyweight title won a Battle Royal (August 31, 1972);
- NWA Florida Tag Team titles w/Bobby Shane defeating Tim Woods & Big Bad John (February 13, 1973);
- NWA Macon Tag Team titles w/Bobby Shane defeating Mr. Wrestling II & Tim Woods (November 6, 1973);
- NWA Georgia Tag Team titles w/Bobby Shane defeating Robert Fuller & Bob Armstrong (December 21, 1973);
- City of Mobile Heavyweight title defeating Ken Lucas (October 14, 1975);
- NWA Mid America Tag Team titles w/George Gulas defeating David Schultz & Bill Ash (????, 1976);
- NWA Gulf Coast Tag Team titles w/Ken Lucas defeating The Challengers (June 11, 1976);
- NWA (Mid America) Southern Tag Team titles w/Porkchop Cash defeating Ricky Gibson & Bill Dundee (February 7, 1977);
- NWA Mid America Heavyweight title defeating ?????? (June ??, 1979);
- NWA Mid America Heavyweight title defeating Bobby Eaton (February 17, 1980);
- WWC (World Wrestling Council) North American Tag Team titles w/Luke Graham defeating Eric Froelich & Carlos Colon (March 22, 1980);
- Gorgeous George Jr was sued by widow of George (Wagner) to prevent him from using the name of Gorgeous George Jr in California..
- Richard Phelps legally changed his name to George Wagner and now lives in Tennessee driving a truck for a living..
- Gorgeous George Jr. was fired in nashville when on tv he accidentally slipped and called George Gulas a “snivelling little shit”..
- If anyone can set the record straight on the difference between THIS George and Gorgeous George GRANT please email me at the address below so we can discuss it further.