- AWA world tag team titles w/ Jim Brunzell defeating Blackjack Lanza and Bobby Duncum (July 7, 1977);
- AWA world tag team titles w/ Jim Brunzell defeating Adrian Adonis and Jesse Ventura (June 14, 1981);
- AWA International Television title (2);
American Wrestling Association:
- Greg Gagne was famous for his role in the American Wrestling Association, a company run by his father, Verne Gagne.
- June 25, 1976 – AWA (Chicago Stadium): Greg Gagne defeated Bob Orton Jr.
- April 21, 1980 – WWF: Greg Gagne defeated Jose Estrada at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
- August 9, 1980 – WWF: Greg Gagne defeated Rick McGraw at Shae Stadium in Flushing, New York.
- June 14, 1981 – AWA: Jim Brunzell and Greg Gagne defeated Adrian Adonis and Jesse Ventura for the AWA world tag team titles.
- September 28, 1985 – SuperClash: Greg Gagne and Scott Hall and Curt Hennig beat Ray Stevens and Nick Bockwinkel and Larry Zbysko.
- April 20, 1986 – WrestleRock: Jimmy Snuka and Greg Gagne defeated Nord the Barbarian and Bruiser Brody in a “Steel Cage” match.
- December 25-26, 1987 – AWA: Curt Hennig defeated Greg Gagne to retain the world heavyweight title.
- December 27, 1987 – AWA: Greg Gagne defeated Adrian Adonis to win the International TV title.
- February 19, 1988 – AWA: Greg Gagne defeated Steve Olsonoski.
- February 20, 1988 – AWA: Baron von Raschke, Greg Gagne & Wahoo McDaniel defeat Bob Orton Jr., Brian Knobbs & The Pirate. Greg Gagne defeated Soldat Ustinov.
- February 21, 1988 – AWA: Greg Gagne & Wahoo McDaniel defeated Bob Orton Jr. & The Pirate.
- March 18, 1988 – AWA: Greg Gagne defeated Curt Hennig in a cage match.
- September 17, 1988 – AWA: Ron Garvin defeated Greg Gagne to capture the International TV title.
- October 15, 1988 – AWA: Greg Gagne defeated Teijo Khan.
- December 13, 1988 – SuperClash III: Greg Gagne defeated Ron Garvin via count-out to regain the International title in Chicago, Illinois.
- December 26, 1988 – AWA: Greg Gagne defeated The Iron Sheik to retain the International Television title.
- January 26, 1989 – AWA: Greg Gagne defeated Terry Funk.
- October 1, 1989 – AWA: Greg Gagne & Paul Diamond defeated Jonnie Stewart & Mike George in the semi-finals. The Destruction Crew (Mike Enos & Wayne Bloom) defeated Greg Gagne & Paul Diamond to win the tournament and vacant tag team titles.
- May 3, 1991 – AWA: Greg Gagne & Wahoo McDaniel defeated The Destruction Crew (Mike Enos & Wayne Bloom).
- 2003: Greg Gagne was selling automobiles in the Minneapolis area.
- Greg’s son, J.P. Gagne, was a very accomplished pitcher for Notre Dame who was recently drafted by the Colorado Rockies.
- April 1, 2006: Verne Gagne was officially inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by his son Greg Gagne.
- April 30, 2006: Greg Gagne starte with World Wrestling Entertainment as a new full-time road agent.
- June 2006: Greg Gagne replaced Paul Heyman as the official booker at WWE developmental Ohio Valley Wrestling.
- September 11, 2006: Greg Gagne was fired by WWE from his job as trainer and booker at OVW and Deep South.