- AWA World Tag Team titles w/Jim Brunzell defeating Blackjack Lanza & Bobby Duncum (July 7, 1977);
- AWA World Tag Team titles w/Jim Brunzell defeating Adrian Adonis & Jesse Ventura (June 14, 1981);
- AWA International Television title (2);
American Wrestling Association:
- Greg Gagne was famous for his role in the American Wrestling Association, a company run by his father, Verne Gagne..
- June 25, 1976 – AWA (Chicago Stadium): Greg Gagne defeated Bob Orton Jr..
- April 21, 1980–WWF: Greg Gagne defeated Jose Estrada at Madison Square Garden in New York City..
- August 9, 1980–WWF: Greg Gagne defeated Rick McGraw at Shae Stadium in Flushing, New York..
- June 14, 1981: Jim Brunzell & Greg Gagne defeated Adrian Adonis & Jesse Ventura for the AWA World Tag Team titles..
- September 28, 1985 – SuperClash: Greg Gagne & Scott Hall & Curt Hennig beat Ray Stevens & Nick Bockwinkel & Larry Zbysko..
- April 20, 1986 – WrestleRock: Jimmy Snuka & Greg Gagne defeated Nord the Barbarian & Bruiser Brody in a “Steel Cage” match..
- December 27, 1987 – Las Vegas, Nevada: Greg Gagne defeated Adrian Adonis in a Tournament final to win the International TV title..
- September 17, 1988: Ron Garvin defeated Greg Gagne to capture the International TV title in Nashville, Tennessee..
- December 13, 1988 – SuperClash III: Greg Gagne defeated Ron Garvin via countout to regain the International title in Chicago, Illinois..
- 2003: Greg Gagne was selling automobiles in the Minneapolis area..
- Greg’s son, J.P. Gagne, was a very accomplished pitcher for Notre Dame who was recently drafted by the Colorado Rockies..
- April 1, 2006: Verne Gagne was officially inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by his son Greg Gagne..
- April 30, 2006: Greg Gagne starte with World Wrestling Entertainment as a new full-time road agent..
- June 2006: Greg Gagne replaced Paul Heyman as the official booker at WWE developmental Ohio Valley Wrestling..
- September 11, 2006: Greg Gagne was fired by WWE from his job as trainer and booker at OVW and Deep South.