- IWA Puerto Rico Intercontinental title defeating Ricky Banderras (October 2005);
- WWC (Puerto Rico) Tag Team titles w/Black Pain defeating Star Corporation (November 2006);
- WWC (Puerto Rico) Tag Team titles w/Black Pain defeating Juventud Boricua (April 2007);
In The Beginning:
- July 2001: Devon Nicholson (as Adam Lust) made his profsessional wrestling debut in Calgary for Matrats..
- July 2001: Adam Pust won a 4-on-1 Handicapped match for Matrats in debut match from Calgary, Alberta, Canada..Wrestling in Canada & Puerto Rico + WWE Tryouts:
- May 30, 2005–SmackDown! Taping: John Heidenreich defeated Devon Nicholson in Edmonton, Alberta..
- June 11, 2005: Hannibal defeated Pablo Marquez in Toa Baja, Puerto Rico..
- September 2005: The Twin Towers (Hannibal & Mr. Big) defeated Thunder & Lightning in Puerto Rico..
- October 20, 2005–IWA Hardcore Weekend: Hannibal defeated Ricky Banderas to win the IWA Intercontinental title..
- October 22, 2005–IWA: Thunder & Lightning defeated The Twin Towers (Hannibal & Mr. Big) in a Hair vs. Mask match..
- May 12, 2006–Stampede Wrestling: Kid Nichols vs Abdullah the Butcher ended in a bloody No Contest…
- May 26, 2006–WWE HEAT: Devon Nicholson wrestled Eugene in Las Vegas, Nevada..
- September 28, 2006–Deep South Wrestling: Devon Nicholson & Derrick Neikirk defeated The Headliners..World Wrestling Council (Puerto Rico):
- Hannibal formed a tag team with Black Pain known as “Terror Incorporated” for WWC managed by Rico Suave..
- November 2006–WWC: Terror Incorporated defeated The Star Corporation to win the WWC Tag Team titles..
- March 31, 2007–WWC: Orlando Colon defeated Hannibal in Santo Domingo, Domican Republic..
- April 2007–WWC: Terror Incorporated defeated Juventud Boricua to win the WWC Tag Team titles in Bayamon PR..Canadian Independent Wrestling:
- May 26, 2007–Prairie Wrestling Association: Abdullah the Butcher & Hannibal defeated Tex Gaines & Slammer…
- May 27, 2007–Bad News Allen Tribute Show: Devon Nicholson defeated Abdullah the Butcher in a Steel Cage match..
- July 8, 2007–CGPW: Hannibal defeated Kwan Chang in a Stretcher Match in Morrisburg, Ontario
- July 13, 2007–GCW: Abdullah the Butcher vs. Devon “Hannibal” Nicholson ended in a No Contest in Oshawa, Ontario..
- August 9, 2007–Prime Time Wrestling: Hannibal vs. Abdullah the Butcher ended in a Double DQ in Hawkesbury, Ontario..
- August 21, 2007: Abdullah the Butcher beat Hannibal after getting powder in the face in a bloody No-DQ match…
- August 22, 2007–GCW: Abdullah the Butcher beat Devon “Hannibal” Nicholson in a No-DQ Falls Count Anywhere match
- August 23, 2007: “The Ugandan Giant” Kamala defeated Hannibal in Cornwall, Ontario..
- August 23, 2007–SuperEx Showdown: Abdullah the Butcher vs. Hannibal ended in a Double DQ (bloodbath) in Ottawa, Ontario..
- April 4, 2009 (Montreal): Hannibal defeated Abdullah the Butcher in what was billed as Abdullah’s Canadian retirement match..
- May 15, 2010–Great North Wrestling: Kevin Nash defeated Hannibal with the help of special referee Terry Funk (65).
- ~~~Terry Funk suffered a ruptured eardrum during a pre-show press conference to hype the event in Thunder Bay, Ontario..Mike Aldren wrote (On July 28, 2011): Ontario-based Indy wrestler Devon Nicholson has filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against Abdullah the Butcher (Larry Shreve, 70) after contracting Hepatitis C, a virus that affects the liver’s ability to function properly. Nicholson, 30, claims that Abdullah infected him with the virus a few years ago during a bloody match when he was cut with a razor blade that Abdullah had also used on himself. Nicholson is seeking damages of $6.5 million in paperwork filed Monday in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice. He was offered a contract with WWE in 2009 but it was rescinded shortly after because of the virus being active in his blood. He also did a try out with TNA in October 2010 but they did not hire him either because of the same reason. Nicholson’s attorney Ron Caza met with Abdullah at his Atlanta-based restaurant last year to request blood work. Abdullah reportedly agreed to submit blood at the time but changed his mind after the meeting, and has since ignored all attempts of contact from Caza. Story is developing.
Thanks to DEVON NICHOLSON for writing in and helping with some of the content on this profile.