- NWA Hawaiian Tag Team titles w/Johnny Barend defeating Pamero Firpo & Neff Maiva (February 1, 1967);
- NWA Florida Heavyweight title defeating The Gladiator (Rick Hunter) (February 4, 1969);
- NWA Florida Heavyweight title defeating The Gladiator (Rick Hunter) (March 17, 1969);
- NWA American Tag Team titles w/Boris Malenko defeating ??? & ??? (April 12, 1970);
- (Montreal) All-Star Wrestling Heavyweight title -as the masked Dr. X- defeating Jos Leduc (1971);
- Hans Mortier (Real name: Jacob Grobbe) was a body builder before getting into wrestling..
- Tarzan Zorro was an obvious combination of the superheroes Tarzan and Zoro, though he was unheroic and a very hated heel..
- Hans Mortier’s gimmick (in the Pittsburgh territory) was he was Bridget Bardots former bodyguard..
- ~~~Bruno Sammartino was the only opponent to get out of Mortier’s Fully Nelson finisher in Pittsburgh..
- ~~~Along with his feud with Bruno, he had at least a four-match series with Spiro Arion..
- 1963: Hans Mortier wrestled Bruno Sammartino in Madison Square Garden challenging for the WWWF title..
- June 3, 1963: Bruno Sammartino defeated Hans Mortier in a Best 2/3 Falls match to retain the WWWF Heavyweight title..
- ~~~Sammartino submitted to a full nelson; Mortier submitted to a bearhug; Bruno Sammartino won the third and final fall..
- February 1, 1967: Hans Mortier & Johnny Barend defeated Pamero Firpo & Neff Maiva for the Hawaiian Tag Team titles..
- February 4, 1969: Hans Mortier defeated The Gladiator (Rick Hunter) to win the Florida Heavyweight Title in Tampa..
- March 17, 1969: Hans Mortier defeated The Gladiator (Rick Hunter) to win the Florida Heavyweight Title in Miami..
- Early 1970s: Hans Moriter wrestled as Lord Charles Montegue in Texas and teamed with Boris Malenko..
- April 12, 1970: Lord Charles Montague & Boris Malenko win the American Tag Team titles in Houston, Texas..
- 1971: Hans Mortier wrestled in Montreal under a mask as Dr.X, who was eventually unmasked and became Tarzan Zora…
- December 15, 2010: Jacob Grobe passed away at 2AM after a lengthy illness.