- Haystacks Muldoon was discovered by legendary promoter Jack Pfiefer (He was Pfiefer’s answer to Haystacks Calhoun.
- Early 1960s: Haystacks Muldoon was trained at the Santo’s Gym in Boston, Massachusetts..
- 1961-1968: Haystacks Muldoon wrestled in the Northeast primarily for Tony Santo’s Big Time Wrestling..
- Haystacks Muldoon was often billed as the “Jolliest Man on the Mat”
- Haystacks Muldoon often incorporated the Body Slam Challenge to get over..
- ~~~Don Leo Jonathan was first challenger to bodyslam Haystacks Muldoon.