- NWA Central States Television title defeating Mark Romero (May 27, 1982);
- NWA Central States Tag Team titles w/ Dewey Robertson defeating Mark Romero and Mike George (August ??, 1982);
- NWA Central States Tag Team titles w/ Dewey Robertson defeating Mark Romero and Mike George (September 30, 1982);
- Mid South Tag Team titles w/ Ted Dibiase defeating Robert Gibson and Ricky Morton (December 3, 1984);
- NWA (Florida) Southern Heavyweight title defeating Brian Blair (May 26, 1985);
- NWA Florida Heavyweight title defeating Hector Guerrero (June 30, 1985);
- IWGP (Japan) Tag Team titles w/ Scott Norton defeating Power Warrior and Hawk (August 5, 1993);
- IAW Tag Team titles w/ Paul Roma defeating Texas Hangmen (August 25, 1995);
- NWA Florida Heavyweight title defeating Steve Collins [Tournament] (November 7, 1995);
- IAW Heavyweight title defeating Greg Valentine (June 5, 1996);
- Ray Hernandez got his start in the wrestling business under a mask as “Mr. Wrestling III” in the Mid-South territory.
- ~~~Mr. Wrestling III was eventually unmasked he became a top heel in the area even feuding with “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan.
- Hercules was managed by Jim Cornette, but Cornette eventually sold Herc’s contract to Skandor Akbar, who made Herc a “Sheik”.
World Class Championship Wrestling:
- Hercules Hernandez was managed by Sunshine.
- May 27, 1982: Hercules Hernandez won the Television title from Mark Romero.
- April 15, 1984: The Assassin (Rey Hernandez) was unmasked after a match with Jimmy Valiant in Toronto.
World Wrestling Federation 1:
- 1986: Hercules Hernandez signed with the expanding World Wrestling Federation.
- April 2, 1986 – Wrestlemania II: Ricky Steamboat defeated Hercules Hernandez.
- August 28, 1986 – The Big Event: Billy Jack Haynes defeated Hercules Hernandez.
- Hercules became a member of the Heenan Family, led by Bobby ‘the Brain’ Heenan.
- March 14, 1987 – SNME: Hercules Hernandez won a “battle royal”.
- March 27, 1987 – Wrestlemania III: Hercules vs Billy Jack Haynes ended in a Double Count Out in a Full Nelson Challenge.
- May 2, 1987 – SNME: Ricky Steamboat defeated Hercules by DQ to retain the Intercontinental title.
- November 16, 1987 – Legends Battle Royal: Don Muraco defeated Hercules.
- November 28, 1987 – SNME: Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Hercules.
- March 27, 1988 – Wrestlemania IV: The Ultimate Warrior defeated Hercules.
- April 30, 1988 – SNME: Jim Duggan defeated Hercules by Disqualification.
- July 31, 1988 – Wrestlefest: Brutus Beefcake defeated Hercules.
- August 28, 1989 – Summerslam: Jake “The Snake” Roberts defeated Hercules.
World Wrestling Federation II:
- Bobby Heenan tried to “sell” Hercules to Ted Dibiase as a slave, but Hercules refused and turned face.
- November 26, 1988 – SNME: “The Mighty” Hercules defeated Virgil (aka Ted DiBiase’s bodyguard).
- February 3, 1989 – The Main Event II: “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase defeated “Mighty” Hercules.
- April 2, 1989 – Wrestlemania V: Hercules defeated King Haku.
- August 28, 1989 – Summerslam: Greg Valentine defeated Hercules with Ronnie Garvin as guest ring announcer.
- April 1, 1990 – Wrestlemania 6: Earthquake w/ Jimmy Hart defeated Hercules.
World Wrestling Federation III:
- August 1990: Dino Bravo defeated Paul Roma (After the match: The Rockers came down and tried to console Paul Roma).
- ~~~Paul Roma started shoving the Rockers away, Hercules Hernandez ran down and got between Roma and the Rosters.
- ~~~Hercules punched out Marty Jannetty and Paul Roma punched out Shawn Michaels and they had a brief brawl.
- Hercules turned heel and formed a tag team with Paul Roma called “Power and Glory” managed by Slick.
- August 27, 1990 – Summerslam: Power and Glory w/ Slick defeated The Rockers (Marty Jannetty and Shawn Michaels).
- November 22, 1990 – Survivor Series: Rick Martel/Warlord/Hercules/Roma defeated Roberts/Snuka/Michaels/Jannetty.
- March 24, 1991 – Wrestlemania 7: The Legion of Doom defeated Power and Glory in 59 seconds.
- August 26, 1991 – Summerslam: British Bulldog and Kerry von Erich and Ricky Steamboat beat Warlord and Hercules and Paul Roma w/ Slick.
- October 3, 1991 – Royal Albert Hall: The Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal) defeated Power and Glory to retain the Tag Team titles.
World Championship Wrestling:
- 1992: Hercules joined WCW under a mask and wrestled as “The Super Invader” and was managed by Harley Race.
- May 17, 1992 – WrestleWar 1992: Super Invader defeated Todd Champion.
- June 6, 1992 – Saturday Night: Super Invader defeated Jason Knight.
- July 12, 1992 – Great American Bash: Super Invader defeated Marcus Bagwell.
- September 2, 1992 – WCW Clash of the Champions: Rude/Roberts/Invader/Vader defeated Sting/Koloff/Steiners.
New Japan Pro Wrestling:
- 1993: Hercules went to New Japan Pro Wrestling and formed a tag team with Scott Norton as the “Jurassic Powers”.
- August 5, 1993 – NJPW Sumo Hall: Scott Norton and Hercules Hernandez beat The Hellraisers to win the IWGP Tag Title.
- August 6, 1993 – NJPW Sumo Hall: Scott Norton and Hercules Hernandez beat Masa Saito and Manabu Nakanishi to retain.
- August 7, 1993 – NJPW Sumo Hall: Scott Norton and Hercules Hernandez beat The Barbarian and Haku to retain.
- August 8, 1993 – NJPW Sumo Hall: Scott Norton and Hercules Hernandez beat The Hellraisers via DQ to retain.
- November 4, 1993 – NJPW Sumo Hall: Scott Norton and Hercules Hernandez beat The Barbarian and Sean Royal to retain.
- January 4, 1994 – NJPW: Kensuke Sasaki and Hawk (The Hellraisers) defeat Hercules and Norton to win the IWGP tag titles.
- August 4, 1994 – NJPW Sumo Hall: Rick and Scott Steiner beat Scott Norton and Hercules Hernandez.
Rest In Peace:
- March 6, 2004: Raymond Fernandez was found dead at his home in Tampa, Florida as a result of an apparent heart attack (age 47).