In The Beginning:
- Jim Morris first appeared on the wrestling scene in Memphis, wrestling as “Harley Davison” with a biker gimmick..
World Wrestling Federation:
- Hillbilly Jim first appeared on WWF TV as a planted “Hillbilly Fan” showing off in the front row at shows accross the country..
- ~~Vince McMahon “noticed” the big “Hillbilly” and interviewed him and he was allowed to appear on Piper’s Pit w/ Roddy Piper..
- ~~Roddy Piper offered to train “Big Jim”, but Jim declined saying he wanted to be trained by the best —— Hulk Hogan!
- ~~Hillbilly Jim & Hulk Hogan began appearing in weekly vignettes featuring their training session progress..
- Hillbilly Jim’s wrestling boots were given to him by Hulk Hogan (This was part of a storyline in the WWF)..
- 1985: Hillbilly Jim wrestled his debut match on TV defeating veteren jobber Terry Gibbs..
- Hillbilly Jim feuded with Don Muraco & Mr Fuji including a famous “Tuxedo Match” against Fuji in MSG..
- February 18, 1985 The War to Settle The Score: Hillbilly Jim defeated Rene Goulet.
- February 1985: While Hulk Hogan was wrestling Brutus Beefcake when Hillbilly Jim started chasing Brutus Beefcake’s manager Johnny V round untill he slipped on a wet spot and broke his leg. Hillbilly Jim was taken away on a stretcher and rushed to hospital. Later WWF announced that Hillbilly Jim would be out for around seven months.
World Wrestling Federation – The Hillbilly Family:
- Hillbilly Jim expanded the Hillbilly Family bringing in Uncle Elmer, Cousin Luke & Cousin Junior..
- October 3, 1985–Saturday Night’s Main Event: Uncle Elmer w/Hillbilly Jim defeated Jerry Valiant in SIX seconds.
- November 1, 1985–Saturday Night’s Main Event: Hillbilly Jim & Uncle Elmer & Cousin Junior where guests on Pipers Pit.
- January 4, 1986–SNME: Roddy Piper & Bob Orton & Jesse Ventura defeated Hillbilly Jim & Uncle Elmer & Cousin Luke.
- April 7, 1986–WrestleMania II: Hillbilly Jim competed in a Invitational Battle Royal which was won by Andre The Giant.
- February 21, 1987–SNME: Hillbilly Jim competed in a battle royal which was won by Hercules.
- March 29, 1987–WrestleMania 3: Jim & Little Beaver & Haiti Kid beat King Kong Bundy & Lord Littlebrook & Little Tokyo by DQ..
- January 24, 1988–Royal Rumble: Hillbilly Jim entered the Royal Rumble at number 16 and was eliminated by One Man Gang.
- March 27, 1988–WrestleMania 4: Hillbilly Jim participated in the big 20-Man Battle Royal which was won by Bad News Brown..
- November 24, 1988–Survivor Series: The Mega-Powers team beat the Twin Towers Team in a Survivor Series Elimination match..
- ~~~Mega Powers Team: Randy Savage & Hulk Hogan & Hercules & Hillybilly Jim & Koko B. Ware..
- ~~~Twin Towers Team: The Big Bossman & Akeem & Ted Debiase & Haku & The Red Rooster
- April 23, 1990–Satuday Night’s Main Event: Earthquake w/Jimmy Hart defeated Hillbilly Jim.
- Late 1990: WWF released Hillbilly Jim from his contract. Hillbilly Jim later retired from wrestling.
Retirement from the Ring:
- Hillbilly Jim took some time off and worked in the Colleseum Home Video department of the WWF..
- Early 1990s: Hillbilly Jim made a brief return and teamed with Owen Hart in the WWF..
- Hillbilly Jim still works for WWF’s Video & Media department..
- January 2004: Hillbilly Jim will be sent on the road for meet and greets as part of a WrestleMania promotional team for trivia contests..
- July 2005: Hillbilly Jim got a radio show playing old rock tunes called “Moonshine Matinee” on Sirius Satellite Radio (Country)..
- October 3, 2005 – WWE Homecoming: Hillbilly Jim participated in a Legends Ceremony which included roughly 24 Legends..
- February 9, 2006–Deep South Wrestling: Hillbilly Jim made an appearance and did a brief confrontation angle with Matt Striker..