- Stampede International Tag Team titles w/ Fumhiro Niikura defeating Owen Hart and Ben Bassarab (October 3, 1986);
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight title defeating Kuniaki Kobayashi (December 27, 1987);
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight title defeating Shiro Koshinaka (March 16, 1989);
- IWGP Tag Team titles w/ Kensuke Sasaki defeating Masahiro Chono and Kenji Mutoh (November 1, 1990);
- IWGP Tag Team titles w/ Kensuke Sasaki defeating Hiro Saito and Super Strong Machine (March 6, 1991);
- IWGP Tag Team titles w/ Kenji Mutoh defeating Scott Norton and Rick Steiner for vacant titles (November 5, 1991);
- WCW International World Heavyweight title defeating Rick Rude (March 16, 1994);
- IWGP Tag Team titles w/ Kenji Mutoh defeating Power Warrior (aka Kensuke Sasaki) and Hawk (November 25, 1994);
In The Beginning:
- 1984: Hiroshi Hase represented Japan at the Los Angeles Olympic Games at Greco-Roman wrestling placing 9th.
- Hiroshi Hase began his pro career wrestling in Calgary, teaming with Fumihiro Niikura under masks as the Viet Cong Express.
New Japan Pro Wrestling:
- December 1987: Hiroshi Hase debuts in Japan defeating Kuniaki Kobayashi for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight title.
- Hiroshi Hase was assistant booker to Riki Chosyu in New Japan Pro Wrestling for a while.
- July 1995: Hiroshi Hase became a member of the government, being elected into the Upper House.
- January 4, 1996: Hiroshi Hase defeated by Kensuki Sasaki in Hase’s ‘retirement’ match.
All Japan Pro Wrestling:
- Hiroshi Hase shocked the wrestling world when he returned to wrestling, but with All Japan Pro Wrestling!
- August 26, 1997: Hiroshi Hase was defeated by Kenta Kobashi.
- May 1, 1998: Hiroshi Hase was defeated by Jun Akiyama.
- May 9, 1999: Hiroshi Hase was defeated by Toshiaki Kawada.
- August 30, 1999: Hiroshi Hase was defeated by Vader.
- September 4, 1999: Hiroshi Hase was defeated by Akira Taue.
- January 9, 2000: Hiroshi Hase was defeated by Mitsuharu Misawa.
- June, 2000: Hiroshi Hase was re-elected.
New Japan Pro Wrestling:
- March 7, 2001: Hiroshi Hase returned to New Japan Pro Wrestling.
- Hiroshi Hase joined former tag team partner, Keiji Muto, in his Bad Ass Translate Trading faction.
- June 6, 2001 – New Japan’s PPV: Hiroshi Hase wrestled a 40 minute exhibition mat wrestling against Keiji Muto.
- October 8, 2001 – Tokyo Dome: Yuji Nagata and Jun Akiyama defeated Hiroshi Hase and Keiji Muto.
- Hiroshi Hase is a member of the Japanese diet, their version of the Senate, and still wrestles on occasion.
- Hiroshi Hase is known as one of the least selfish wrestlers in history of the industry.
- October 27, 2002 – AJPW PPV: Satoshi Kojima defeated Hiroshi Hase with a lariat.
Koyabe, Toyama, Japan