WCW Tag Team Titles
- January 13, 1993 – Clash of the Champions #22: Shane Douglas & Ricky Steamboat defeated The Hollywood Blondes to retain..
- February 21, 1993 – Superbrawl III: The Hollywood Blondes (Pillman & Austin) defeated Erik Watts & Marcus Alexander Bagwell..
- March 2, 1993: Brian Pillman & Steve Austin defeated Ricky Steamboat & Shane Douglas to win the WCW World Tag Team titles..
- June 16, 1993 – Clash of the Champions #23: Ric Flair & Arn Anderson beat Brian Pillman & Steve Austin in two straight falls..
- ~~~The Hollywood Blondes retained their titles because the second fall was a Disqualification (title does not change hands on DQ)..
- July 18, 1993 – Beach Blast: The Hollywood Blondes defeated Arn Anderson & Paul Roma..
- August 18, 1993: Arn Anderson & Paul Roma defeated Steve Austin & Steven Regal (sub for Pillman) for the World Tag Team titles..
- November 10, 1993 – Clash of the Champions #25: Steve Austin defeated Brian Pillman in a Grudge match..
- 1997: Steve Austin and Brian Pillman met up again in the WWF and engaged in a brief but brutal feud!
- October 5, 1997: Brian Pillman tragically died in his hotel room at the age of 35..
- Steve Austin learned the art of the interveiw from Brian Pillman..