- NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team titles w/Rocky Johnson defeating Buddy Rose & Stan Stasiak (November 28, 1981);
- NWA Mid Atlantic Tag Team titles w/Porkchop Cash defeating Jim Nelson & Don Kernodle (????, 1982);
- WCCW (World Class) Television title defeating Tola Yatsu (March 28, 1983);
- NWA (World Class) American Tag Team titles w/Brian Adias defeating Super Destroyers (December 25, 1983);
- WCCW (World Class) Television title defeating Super Destroyer (aka Scott Irwin) (February 6, 1984);
- NWA (World Class) American Tag Team titles w/Buck Zumhoffe defeating Super Destroyers (May 6, 1984);
- NWA (World Class) American Tag Team titles w/Buck Zumhoffe (Parsons defeated Bill Irwin for the titles and chose Zumhoffe as partner) (July 4, 1984);
- NWA (World Class) American Heavyweight title defeating “Gentleman” Chris Adams (July 5, 1985);
- WCCW (World Class) Television title defeating Killer Tim Brooks (July 15, 1985);
- WCCW (World Class) Television title defeating John Tatum (October 21, 1985);
- USA (Texas) Tag Team titles w/Tiger Conway Jr. defeating Mike Golden & Al Madril (May 23, 1986);
- USA (Texas) Tag Team titles w/Tiger Conway Jr. defeating Dizzy & Mike Golden (September 30, 1986);
- WCWA (World Class) World Tag Team titles w/Terry Taylor defeating Kerry & Kevin Von Erich (????, 1988);
- WCWA (World Class) World Six Man Tag Team titles w/Buddy Roberts & Terry Gordy defeating Chris Adams, Steve Simpson & Matt Borne (sub for Kevin Von Erich) (January 4, 1988);
- WCWA (World Class) World Heavyweight title defeating Kerry Von Erich (March 25, 1988);
- WCWA (World Class) Texas Heavyweight title defeating Kerry Von Erich (August 5, 1988);
- GWF (Global Wrestling Federation) Tag Team titles w/Action Jackson defeating Booker T. & Stevie Ray (August 7, 1992);
- GWF (Global Wrestling Federation) North American Heavyweight title defeating Chris Adams for the vacant title (September 3, 1993);
- Iceman Parsons was trained by Nick Kozak in Houston and was then travelled to Portland to work for Don Owen..
- June 1981: Iceman Parsons became a regular in Don Owens’ Pacific Northwest territory..
- Late 1982: Iceman Parson worked for Jim Crockett’s Mid Atlantic territory teaming with Porkchop Cash..
- Iceman Parsons had his biggest success in Dallas with Fritz von Erich’s World Class Championship Wrestling..
- Iceman Parsons wrestled in high profile matches with the likes of the Von Erichs, Chris Adams and Jerry Lawler..
- July 5, 1985: Iceman Parsons defeated Chris Adams to win the World Class Championship Wrestling American Heavyweight title..
- Iceman Parsons teamed with both Junk Yard Dog & Andre the Giant in his feud with The Super Destroyers
- Iceman Parsons feuded with “Freebird” Buddy Roberts culminating in an intense Hair-vs-hair match!
- Iceman Parsons was a big star in the 80s and early 90s southern wrestling circuit..
- 1993: Iceman Parsons teamed with Perry “Action” Jackson in a team known as the “Blackbirds”..
- September 16, 2005–XCW: Action Jackson & Jack Drastic beat Iceman King Parsons & Al Jackson by DQ..
- October 14, 2005–Xtreme Championship Wrestling: Sidd Murder defeated Iceman King Parsons..
- October 28, 2005–Xtreme Championship Wrestling: Action Jackson defeated Iceman King Parsons..
Ron Valliere wrote in with these notes: Iceman Parson’s entrance music was We Are Family by Sister Sledge.
With David Von Erich as special referee Iceman Parsons nearly defeated Harley Race for the NWA World title. ( If I remember correctly Iceman initially won the match but the decision of David Von Erich was over turned by another ref.)
WCCW weekly televised main event: Iceman King Parsons defeated The Great Kabuki by clean pin after the Butt Bump. What made this match memorable is that this was Kabuki’s debut match as a member of Devastation Inc. One week earlier, General Akbar did an interview bragging about and praising his newest acquisition.( In my circle of friends, Kabuki losing to Iceman was a huge upset and Iceman became very popular in my neighborhood after that. Kids were doing the butt bump in the schoolyard at recess! Not kidding ! )
WCCW weekly televised main event: Iceman King Parsons is defeated by Freebird Buddy Roberts (who had a hand full of tights during the pin) in a hair vs hair match. Funny thing happened after the match however – Roberts and not Iceman lost his hair. After being pinned, Iceman quickly jumped on Roberts and beat the stuffing out of him. Iceman grabbed the Freebird hair cream and rubbed it in Robert’s hair.
Also, I don’t remember this too clearly but WCCW did run a vignette in which Iceman explains where the “Iceman” name came from. It had something to do with his job before becoming a pro wrestler.