- GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling) World title defeating Colonel Ninotchka;
- GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling) Tag Team titles w/Ashley Cartier;
- POWW (Powerful Women of Wrestling) title (2);
- World Wrestling Federation Womans title defeating Debra (June 14, 1999 – RAW);
- World Wrestling Federation Womans title defeating The Fabulous Moolah (October 25, 1999 – RAW);
- World Wrestling Federation Womans title defeating Lita (October 13, 2000);
- CCW Women’s Tag Team titles w/Bambi defeating Krissy Vaine & Amber O’Neal (November 19, 2005 in South Carolina);
- ECCW SuperGirls title defeating Rebecca Knox (April 21, 2006 in Surrey, British Columbia);
In The Beginning
- Lisa Moretti attended the University of Southern California where she studied public relations..
- Lisa Moretti was also a cheerleader for the Los Angeles Express of the United States Football League..
- Lisa Moretti is a former member of the famous G.L.O.W. (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling) promotion wrestling as “Tina Ferrari”..
- Tina Ferrari formed a tag team with Ashley Cartier known as “T & A” and they went on to capture the GLOW Tag Team titles..
World Wrestling Federation
- February 13, 1999: Ivory was a special Valentine’s Day gift to Mark Henry from his buddy DLo Brown..
- February 15, 1999 – RAW: Jeff Jarrett & Debra vs DLo Brown & Ivory ended in a No Contest (Debra smashed a guitar over Ivory)..
- March 1, 1999 – RAW: Ivory showed up and stripped Debra down to her bra & panties after a tag match!
- ~~~Later on that night on RAW: Ivory defeated Debra by Disqualification after PMS interfered..
- March 22, 1999 – RAW: Sable defeated Ivory to retain the Women’s title (Tori attacked Sable after the match)..
- March 28, 1999 – Wrestlemania 15: Marlena pressed a lit cigar against Ivory’s face leaving a scar, which was shown bandaged later..
- March 29, 1999 – RAW: Tori & Ivory defeated Sable & Jacqueline..
- April 5, 1999 – RAW: Ivory cut a promo on PMS (Pretty Mean Sisters) and ripped Terri’s top off!
- April 12, 1999 – RAW: Sable vs Ivory vs Tori vs Jacqueline ended in a NO CONTEST (Nicole Bass destroyed all)..
- April 19, 1999 – RAW: Ivory came down and had a catfight with Sable until Nicole Bass made the save..
- April 29, 1999 – Smackdown!: D’Lo Brown w/Ivory defeated Droz w/Prince Albert by Disqualification..
World Wrestling Federation – Women’s champion 1
- June 14, 1999 – RAW: Ivory defeated Debra to win the WWF Women’s title with help from Nicole Bass..
- June 28, 1999 – RAW: Ivory issued an open challenge, answered by a fan (Malia Hosaka) who was beat up by Ivory & Nicole Bass..
- August 22, 1999 – Summerslam: Ivory defeated Tori to retain (Luna Vachon attacked Ivory after match)..
- August 26, 1999 – Smackdown!: Tori defeated Ivory in an Evening Gown match in a Non Title match..
- September 6, 1999 – RAW: Ivory defeated Tori in a Hardcore match to retain the Women’s title..
- September 26, 1999 – Unforgiven: Ivory defeated Luna Vachon in a Hardcore match to retain the Women’s title..
- October 2, 1999 – Rebellion: Ivory defeated Luna Vachon and Tori and Jacqueline in a 4-WAY to retain the Women’s title..
- October 4, 1999 – RAW: Fabulous Moolah & Mae Young defeated Miss Kitty & Ivory..
- October 7, 1999 – Smackdown!: Ivory defeated Miss Kitty in a Mud Wrestling match to retain the Women’s title..
- October 11, 1999 – RAW: Ivory defeated Mae Young by Disqualification to retain the Women’s title..
- October 17, 1999 – No Mercy: Fabulous Moolah defeated Ivory to capture the the Women’s title..
World Wrestling Federation – Women’s champion 2
- October 25, 1999 – RAW: Ivory defeated The Fabulous Moolah to recapture the Women’s title..
- Ivory defended the title in evening gown, mud wrestling, regular and even hardcore matches..
- November 11, 1999 – Smackdown!: Ivory vs Tori ended a No Contest (Ivory retains)..
- November 14, 1999 – Survivor Series: Moolah & Mae & Torrie & Debra defeated Ivory & Luna & Jacqueline & Terri..
- November 18, 1999 – Smackdown!: Ivory defeated Luna Vachon in a Hardcore match to retain the Women’s title..
- November 25, 1999 – Smackdown!: Ivory defeated Jacquline in a Gravy Bowl match to retain (Miss Kitty was referee)..
- ~~~Miss Kitty choked on a mushroom and EMT “B.B.” came out to help. Ivory stripped B.B.’s shirt off!
- ~~~B.B. came out the following week and challenged Ivory to a Women’s title match at Armageddon..
- December 12, 1999 – Armageddon: Miss Kitty beat Ivory and B.B. and Jacqueline in a 4-WAY Pool Match to win the Women’s title!
- December 23, 1999 – Smackdown!: The Kat defeated Ivory in a No DQ match to retain the Women’s title..
- December 27, 1999 – RAW: Ivory & Albert defeated The Kat & ???..
World Wrestling Federation – Ivory
- January 23, 2000 – Royal Rumble: Ivory was a reluctant participant in the Miss Royal Rumble Swimsuit Competition..
- March 9, 2000 – Smackdown!: Jacqueline defeated Ivory to retain the Women’s title..
- May 1, 2000 – RAW: The Kat & Jacqueline defeated Terri & Ivory..
- June 8, 2000 – Smackdown!: Lita won a Battle Royal (Included Ivory, Terri, The Kat & Jacqueline)..
- July 5, 2000 – Smackdown!: Jacquline & Ivory defeated Dean Malenko in a Handicap match..
- August 21, 2000 – RAW: Trish Stratus & Val Venis defeated Crash Holly & Ivory..
- September 11, 2000 – RAW: Lita defeated Ivory to retain the Women’s title..
World Wrestling Federation – Women’s champion 3 (Right to Censor)
- September 2000: Ivory became a member of the Right to Censor movement wearing conservative ring attire..
- October 13, 2000: Ivory defeated Lita (champion) and Jacqueline & Trish Stratus in a 4-WAY to win the Women’s title!
- October 30, 2000 – RAW: The Goodfather & Bull Buchanan & Ivory defeated The Hardy Boyz & Lita..
- November 2, 2000 – Smackdown!: Ivory defeated Lita..
- November 13, 2000 – RAW: The Hardy Boyz & Lita defeated Bull Buchanan & The Goodfather & Ivory..
- November 19, 2000 – Survivor Series: Ivory defeated Lita to retain the Women’s title..
- November 20, 2000 – RAW: Ivory defeated Molly Holly to retain the Women’s title..
- December 2, 2000 – Rebellion: Ivory defeated Lita to retain the Women’s title..
- December 7, 2000 – Smackdown!: Billy Gunn & Chyna defeated Val Venis & Ivory by Disqualification..
- ~~~Ivory & Val Venis gave Chyna a spiked pile driver and put Chyna out of the WWF for several weeks..
- December 10, 2000 – Armageddon: Ivory defeated Trish Stratus and Molly Holly in a 3-WAY to retain the Women’s title..
- December 11, 2000 – RAW: Chyna defeated Ivory by DQ (Ivory retains the Women’s title)..
- December 14, 2000 – Smackdown!: Ivory defeated Lita to retain the Women’s title..
- December 21, 2000 – Smackdown!: Ivory defeated Jacquline to retain the Women’s title..
- January 21, 2001 – Royal Rumbla: Ivory NO CONTEST with Chyna, when Chyna collapses during a handspring elbow..
- ~~~Chyna collapsed following a handspring elbow attempt. Chyna was carried out by EMTs to a waiting ambulance..
- April 1, 2001 – Wrestlemania X-7: Chyna defeated Ivory to capture WWF Women’s title..
- May 5, 2001 – Insurrexion: Lita vs Ivory vs Trish vs Lita vs. Jacqueline was cancelled by the Right to Censor..
World Wrestling Federation – Ivory (Invasion)
- August 6, 2001 – RAW: Stacy Keibler & Torrie Wilson beat Jacqueline in a Handicap match with help from Ivory..
- Ivory then revealed that she had alligned herself with Shane & Stephanie McMahon’s Alliance!!
- August 19, 2001 – Summerslam: Jacqueline & Molly Holly & Lita defeated Ivory & Torrie Wilson & Stacy Keibler..
- October 21, 2001 – No Mercy: The Hardyz w/Lita beat The Hurricane & Storm w/Molly & Ivory to retain the WCW Tag titles..
- November 18, 2001 – Survivor Series: Trish defeated Ivory and Lita and Molly and Jacqueline and Jazz in a 6-pack challenge..
- Ivory signed on as one of the trainers on MTV Tough Enough II..
World Wrestling Entertainment – Ivory
- March 18, 2002 – RAW: Ivory made her return to Television joining forces with Women’s champion Jazz..
- March 21, 2002 – Smackdown!: Lita & Trish Stratus defeated Ivory & Jazz..
- June 13, 2002 – Smackdown!: Trish Stratus & Linda Miles defeated Ivory & Jackie Gayda..
- September 2002: Lisa Moretti (Ivory) and Jacqueline Moore testified in the Nicole Bass trial..
- ~~~Both denied there were any locker room problems or that they had ever discussed any incidents of sexual harassment with Bass..
- ~~~Moretti did say she was approached at one point to do a lesbian storyline with Bass and had nixed it..
World Wrestling Entertainment – RAW
- November 4, 2002 – RAW: Ivory returned to WWE TV, jumping to RAW, and is defeated by Trish Stratus..
- December 23, 2002 – RAW: Victoria/Ivory/Molly beat Trish/Stacy/Jacky in a “Santa’s Little Helpers” match..
- March 31, 2003 – RAW: Trish Stratus defeated Ivory to retain the Women’s title in a match taped for Heat..
- April 14, 2003 – RAW: Victoria & Jazz defeated Trish Stratus & Ivory when Jazz pinned Trish..
- June 2, 2003 – RAW: Trish Stratus & Ivory & Jacky defeated Jazz & Victoria & Molly after Ivory pinned Jazz!
- June 9, 2003 – RAW: Ivory & Trish Stratus defeated Jazz & Victoria when Ivory pinned Jazz again!
- June 16, 2003 – RAW: The Dudley Boyz & Ivory defeated Rodney Mack/Chris Nowinski/Jazz when Ivory pinned Jazz!!
- September 1, 2003 – RAW: Molly Holly & Gail Kim defeated Trish Stratus & Ivory (Ivory got assulted after the match)..
- December 14, 2003 – Armageddon: Molly Holly defeated Ivory to retain the Women’s title!
- February 20, 2004 – UPW 5th Anniversary Show: Erica Porter defeated Ivory to retain the UPW Women’s title..
- 2005: Ivory began co-hosting WWE Experience with Todd Grisham on Sunday Mornings, recapping RAW and Smackdown!..
- March 26, 2005–Metro Pro Wrestling: Gutter & Ivory (WWE) defeated Truth Martini & Jaimy D..
- April 9, 2005–Ohio Championship Wrestling: “Sexy” Lexi Lane b Jayme Braxton with WWE’s Ivory as referee..
- July 22, 2005: WWE informed Ivory that they would not be renewing her television contract and will finish at G.A.B…
- September 2005: Ivory was told she can no longer use her name “Ivory” and will be going by her real name, Lisa Moretti..
- November 19, 2005–CCW Tribute to Starrcade: Lisa Moretti & Bambi beat Krissy Vaine & Amber O’Neal with So Cal Val as referee..
- April 21, 2006–NWA ECCW: Lisa “Ivory” Moretti defeated Rebecca Knox to win SuperGirls title ….
- May 20, 2006–AWA Pinnacle: Lisa Moretti & Caden Matthews beat Christopher Ryseck & Nikki Matthews & Veronika Vice..
- July 22, 2006–AWA Pinnacle: “Ivory” Moretti defeated Nikki Matthews and Vernoika in a 3-WAY..
- September 17, 2006–Big Time Wrestling: Nattie Neidhart defeated Ivory….
- September 28, 2006–PWA: 21st Century Fox beat Ivory in a “Veil on a Pole” match with Molly Holly as the special referee..
- Mike Aldren wrote (on January 11, 2010): WWE.com posted an update on Lisa “Ivory” Moretti. During recent years she ran a business called Downtown Dog, a do-it-yourself bathing facility for animals, out of her hometown of Friday Harbor, WA. She also talked about a GLOW [Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling] reunion at the end of January. “There’s a documentary coming out around the GLOW girls and they’re organizing a big reunion in Los Angeles January 30,” she said. “I recently spoke with the guys who did the documentary and it turns out a lot of girls are showing up so it’s going to be a big deal.”
- Lisa Moretti (aka Ivory) is a true roll model for all young women..
Cauliflower Alley Club
- April 2012 – Lisa Moretti was honored by the CAC with a 2012 Women’s Honoree award.