- September 7, 2005–OVW TV Taping: Daniel Puder w/The Riggs Brothers defeated Ken Kennedy in a #1 Contenders match..
- October 1, 2005–OVW Katrina Benefit: Deuce Shade & The Riggs Brothers beat Aaron Stevens & Paul Burchill & Robert Fury..
- October 29, 2005–OVW House Show: Duece Shade & Riggs Brothers beat Oza Zuka & La Monta & J Mann..
- November 4, 2005–OVW TV House Show: The Riggs Brothers beat The Highlanders and Ken Doane & Da Beast in a 3-WAY..
- November 9, 2005–OVW TV Taping: René Duprée & Jeff Duprée defeated The Riggs Brothers in a dark match..
- November 13, 2005–OVW House Show: The Riggs Brothers & Titus defeated The Highlanders & Amish Roadkill..
- November 18, 2005–OVW House Show: The Riggs Brothers defeated Titus & Kasey James..
- November 19, 2005–OVW House Show: The Riggs Brothers defeated Mike Mondo & Boris Kolov..
- November 23, 2005–OVW TV Taping: Seth Skyfire & Chet The Jet defeated The Riggs Brothers to retain the OVW Tag Team titles..
- December 3, 2005–Ohio Valley Wrestling: Deuce Shade & Jason Riggs defeated Da Beast & Tytus..
- December 7, 2005–OVW TV Taping: The Dicks defeated The Highlanders and The Riggs Brothers in a 3-WAY..
- December 10, 2005–OVW House Show: The Riggs Brothers defeated Kasey James & Jack Bull..
- December 14, 2005–OVW TV Taping: The Riggs Brothers & Kasey James beat The Highlanders & Da Beast in a dark match..
- April 15, 2006–Ohio Valley Wrestling: Jason Riggs defeated Generic Bay Bland (Jack Bull)..
- July 19, 2006–OVW TV Tapings: The Riggs Brothers defeated Chad Dick & Eddie Craven in a dark match
- January 14, 2007 – TNA Final Resolution (Pre-Show): The Riggs Brothers defeated Serotonin (Johnny Devine & Frankie Kazarian)..
- January 29, 2007–TNA: The Riggs Brothers beat The Heart Breakers (Antonio Thomas & Romeo Rosselli) in a dark match..
- February 19, 2008–ECW on Sci-Fi: Kofi Kingston defeated Jason Riggs to continue his winning streak..
- February 25, 2008–RAW: “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan defeated Jason Riggs in a match taped for Internet HEAT..
- September 13, 2009: Jason Elliot was released from his World Wrestling Entertainment developmental contract..