- January 17, 1976 defeated Jimmy Snuka for the PNW title.
- April 10, 1976 with Bull Ramos, defeated Dutch Savage and Jimmy Snuka for the PNW tag team titles.
- June 8, 1976 with Bull Ramos, defeated The Royal Kangaroos for the PNW tag team titles.
- June 26, 1976 defeated Dutch Savage for the PNW title.
- October 25, 1976 with Buddy Rose, defeated Dutch Savage and Jimmy Snuka for the PNW tag team titles.
- January 15, 1977 with Buddy Rose, defeated Dutch Savage and Jimmy Snuka for the PNW tag team titles.
- July 28, 1977 with Steve Strong, defeated Sam Steamboat and Billy White Wolf for the NWA Hawaiian tag team titles in Honolulu, HI
- March 21, 1978 with Jerry Oates, defeated Buddy Rose and Ed Wiskoski for the PNW tag team titles.
- July 20, 1980 with Adrian Adonis, awarded the AWA World tag team titles in Denver, CO.
In The Beginning:
- July 15, 1951: James Janos was born James George Janos in Minnesota.
- James Janos became an elite member of the Navy SEALS, and spent some time in Vietnam.
- James Janos began to get into bodybuilding, with dreams of becoming a pro wrestler.
- James Janos copied himself after “Superstar” Billy Graham.
- James Janos named himself Jesse Ventura, after a highway in Southern California.
- Jesse Ventura worked out at Loprinzi’s Gym in Portland, Oregon, while learning his craft in the Don Owens promotion.
- October 1975: Jesse Ventura got his start in the Pacific Northwest territory, before moving on to Verne Gange’s AWA.
- Jesse Ventura teamed with Adrian Adonis won the AWA World tag team titles.
- June 14, 1981: Jim Brunzell and Greg Gagne defeated Adrian Adonis and Jesse Ventura for the AWA Tag Team title.
World Wide Wrestling Federation:
- Early 1980s: Jesse Ventura and Adrian Adonis (The East/West Connection) did a couple of tours in the WWF.
- Jesse Ventura received several WWWF World title shots against Bob Backlund (Unsuccessful).
- 1994: Jesse Ventura returned to the WWF, and was suppose to work a program against WWF World champion, Hulk Hogan.
- 1984: Just before a scheduled Madison Square Garden main event with Hulk Hogan.
- ~~~Jesse Ventura was rushed to the hospital in San Diego with a pulmonary embolism.
- ~~~Treatment of the blood clot required blood thinners, any bleeding in the ring would have been dangerous.
- Jesse Ventura claimed it was due to being exposed to Agent Oragne in Viet-Nam.
- Jesse Ventura did return to wrestle, but never bled again in the ring.
- Jesse Ventura retired to become an broadcast announcer.
- Jesse Ventura occasionally competed in tag team, or 6-man matches.
- Jesse Ventura replaced the fired Angelo Mosca Sr. as a colour commentator for the WWF.
- Jesse Ventura’s role as a heel commentator was something new and different, and brought life to the WWF’s broadcasts.
- 1986: Jesse Ventura co-stared in PREDATOR with Arnold Schwarzeneggar.
- Jesse Ventura teamed with Gorilla Monsoon to commentate most of the WWF Pay Per Views in the 1980s and early 90s.
- Summer 1990: Jesse Ventura left the WWF to pursue ‘other things’.
- Jesse Ventura ran for mayor of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. and won!
- Jesse Ventura “the Politician” was known for battling the system as if it were a WWF opponent.
World Championship Wrestling:
- November 1991: Jesse Ventura signed on with WCW as a commentator.
- 1994: Right around the time Hulk Hogan entered WCW, Jesse Ventura left the company (read between the lines).
Retirement from the ring:
- Jesse Ventura ended up doing a sports talkshow, that turned into a political talkshow (radio).
- Jesse Ventura also did commentary for Tampa Bay Bucs games.
- 1998: Jesse Ventura decided to run for Governor of Minnesota, much to the laughter of his opponents.
- 1998: Jesse Ventura shocked the world by winning the Governor race in Minnesota!
- Summerslam 1999: Jesse Ventura returned to referee a match between Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H, and Mankind.
- Jesse Ventura signed on to color commentate XFL games for the one season that it existed.
- July 9, 2002: Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura was hopitalized after suffering a blood clot in his lung.
- Jesse Ventura has written a book called, “I Ain’t Got Time To Bleed”.
- March 20, 2003 – Smackdown!: Jesse Ventura appears on a taped interview talking about Wrestlemania and the Hulk vs Vince epic.
- March 13, 2004 – WWE: Jesse “The Body” Ventura is inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame during a ceremony in New York City!
- March 14, 2004 – Wrestlemania XX: Jesse Ventura interviews Donald Trump, and also hints about running for President in 2008.
- June 11, 2007 – Vince McMahon Appreciation Night: Jesse Ventura gave comments via video tape about Mr. Vince McMahon.
- ~~~Later that night: Mr. Vince McMahon exited the building and got into his private limousine just before it exploded into flames!
- November 23, 2009 – RAW: Jesse “The Body” Ventura appeared as the RAW guest host and booked a Breakthrough Battle Royal.
- ~~~Jesse Ventura and Vince McMahon (complete with tuxedo) reunited at the announce table to call the Breakthrough Battle Royal.
- ~~~Ventura oversaw the contract signing between Breakthough Battle Royal winner Sheamus and WWE champion John Cena.