- July 1974 managed Bounty Hunters to Tennessee Tag Team titles over Ron & Don Wright on Knoxville TV;
- July 1974 managed Bounty Hunters in losing titles to Steve Kovacs and Ricky Gibson in Knoxville;
- November 1975 held Midwest Tag Team Championship with Mad Dog Zarnoss (Bob Hamby) in Columbus, Ohio;
- March 10, 1984 defeated Sgt. Bobby Golden for Midwest Championship in St. Marys, Ohio;
- July 5, 1985 lost Midwest title to Al Snow in Russells Point, Ohio;
- Aug. 31, 1985 regained Midwest title from Al Snow in Lakeview, Ohio;
- Retired as champion on August 9, 1992, in Jackson Center, Ohio;
- August 5, 1972: Big Jim Lancasters debuted on live Pittsburgh Television against “Hangman” Jim Grabmire..
- 1972-73: In the Detroit territory, Jim Lancaster worked with The Sheik, Bobo Brazil, Mighty Igor, The Kangaroos, The Stomper..
- ~~~ Ben Justice, Chief Jay Strongbow, Dr. Big Bill Miller, Lou Klein, Pampero Firpo, Killer Brooks, Tony Marino, Rick O’Toole..
- ~~~ Greg Lake, Wild Bull Curry, Flying Fred Curry, Dr. Jerry Graham, Tex McKenzie, Mickey Doyle, Bobby Blaine and many others.
- January 13, 1973: Big Jim Lancaster first appeared at Cobo Hall in Detroit against Bull Ortega..
- Spring 1973: Big Jim Lancaster made his WWWF WWWF Television debut in Philadelphia..
- March 24, 1973: Appeared as The Terror vs Mike George in Kansas City the night Harley Race won NWA title from Dory Funk Jr.
- March 1973: Jim Lancaster & Bulldog Bob Brown vs Pat O’Connor & Black Angus in Des Moines, Iowa..
- March 31, 1973: The Terror was unmasked as “Rick” Lancaster in Kansas City by Rufus R. Jones.
- 1974: Big Jim Lancaster managed The Bounty Hunters (David & Jerry Novak) in Tennessee under the name of Lancaster..
- 1975: Big Jim Lancaster appeared on first IWA taping in Savannah, Georgia..
- July 1976: Jim Lancaster lost by DQ twice to Lou Thesz in Columbus, Ohio and Portsmouth, Ohio.
- 1976: Jim Lancaster worked the NWA territories of the Carolinas, Tampa (Florida) and Atlanta (Georgia)..
- ~~~Worked with Ricky Steamboat, Andre the Giant, The Anderson Brothers, Greg Valentine and many others.
- 1982: Jim Lancaster began Midwest Championship Wrestling in Ohio and trained local wrestlers including Al Snow.
- 1982: Jim Lancaster defeated Al Snow on St. Louis TV and worked match with Ken Patera as part of an angle with Crusher Blackwell.
- 1982: Jim Lancaster traveled with trainees to TV tapings in St. Louis, Minneapolis, Indianapolis and ICW in Kentucky..
- ~~~Worked with Hulk Hogan, Greg Gagne, Jim Brunzell, Kevin Von Erich, Moose Cholak, Wilbur Snyder, Dick the Bruiser and others..
- Throughout the 1980’s appeared for Georgia Championship Wrestling during Midwest tours and provided other local talent..
- ~~~Worked with Baron Von Raschke, The Barbarian, Brad Armstrong, Al Snow, Sam Houston and many others. . . . . . . .
- 1983: Jim Lancaster teamed with Rick O’Toole of Detroit as The Lancaster Brothers, Big Jim and Rick Lancaster.
- Special thanks to Jim Painter (aka Jim Lancaster) for emailing us and helping to complete this profile..