[Jimmy Hart GALLERY]
Wrestlers that “Jimmy Hart” has managed:
- Jimmy Hart was in a popular rock band called “The Gentrys”, before stepping anywhere near a wrestling ring.
- Jimmy Hart was brought into wrestling in Memphis by Jerry “the King” Lawler, who Jimmy began managing, and later feuded with.
- 1982: Jimmy Hart earned national headlines doing a program with TV star the late Andy Kaufman.
- 1983-84: Jimmy Hart went on to manage Austin Idol, Masao Ito and Eddie Gilbertto the CWA title.
World Wrestling Federation:
- 1985: Jimmy Hart was recruited by the WWF, when close friend Hillbilly Jim recommended Jimmy Hart to Vince McMahon.
- WrestleMania I: Jimmy Hart leads King Kong Bundy to defeat Special Delivery Jones in a record of 9 seconds.
- ~~~Jimmy Hart also managed Greg Valentine to retain the Intercontinental title against the Junk Yard Dog.
- Jimmy Hart would later sell King Kong Bundy’s contract to Bobby Heenan.
- Jimmy Hart briefly co-manages the Dream Team (Beefcake and Valentine), until he phases out and gives full control to Johnny V.
- WrestleMania II: Jimmy Hart leads Adrian Adonis to defeat Uncle Elmer and Funk Brothers to beat the Junkyard Dog and Tito Santana.
- January 26, 1987: Jimmy Hart manages the Hart Foundation to dethrone the British Bulldogs for the WWF Tag Team titles.
- Jimmy Hart adds referee-turned-wrestler “Dangerous” Danny Davis to his stable.
- Jimmy Hart began managing newcomer, the Honky Tonk Man, who began calling him the ‘Colonel’.
- WrestleMania III: Jimmy Hart leads the Hart Foundation and Danny Davis to defeat the British Bulldogs and Tito Santana in a six man tag.
- ~~~Also on the card, the Honky Tonk Man defeats Jake ‘the Snake’ Roberts.
- June 2, 1987: Colonel Jimmy manages the Honky Tonk Man to win the Intercontinental title by defeating Ricky ‘the Dragon’ Steamboat.
- Jimmy Hart also managed the WWF Women’s Tag Team champions Judy Martin and Leilani Kai, known as the Glamour Girls.
- December 1987: Jimmy Hart was awarded the PWI Manager of the Year for 1997.
- WrestleMania IV: Jimmy Hart receives a haircut by Brutus Beefcake!
- 1988: The Hart Foundation turned face and severed ties with Jimmy Hart.
- 1988: Jimmy Hart then began managing the Fabulous Rougeau Brothers to feud with the Hart Foundation.
- SummerSlam 1988: Jimmy Hart accompanies Demolition and Mr. Fuji to help retain their WWF Tag titles against the Hart Foundation.
- ~~~Ax used Jimmy Hart’s megaphone as a foreign object to whack one of the Hart Foundation members to secure the victory.
- 1989: Jimmy Hart brings Dino Bravo into his stable after the departure of Frenchy Martin.
- Jimmy Hart managed the team of Rhythem and Blues (Honky Tonk Man and Greg Valentine) for short feud with the Hart Foundation.
- Jimmy Hart also leads the Earthquake in the biggest feud of 1990 against Hulk Hogan.
- WrestleMania VII: Jimmy Hart leads the Nasty Boys to beat the Hart Foundation for the WWF Tag Team titles.
- Jimmy Hart adds another tag team to his stable; the Natural Disasters – Earthquake and Typhoon.
- 1992: Jimmy Hart manages the Natural Disasters into a feud against the Legion of Doom.
- Jimmy Hart turns on the Natural Disasters to manage Money Inc (Ted DiBiase and IRS).
- Jimmy Hart leads Money Inc. to win the WWF Tag Team titles.
- 1992: Jimmy Hart loses the Nasty Boys due to his ties with Money Inc.
- 1993 – RAW: Jimmy Hart turns face when he comes to the aid of Brutus Beefcake after being attacked by Money Inc.
- WrestleMania IX: Jimmy Hart manages Hulk Hogan and Brutus Beefcake to defeat Money Inc. by Disqualification.
- ~~~Later that night, Hulk Hogan returned to defeat Yokozuna for the WWF title.
- King of the Ring 1993: Jimmy Hart was in Hulk Hogan’s corner as he loses the WWF title back to Yokozuna.
- ~~~This would be Jimmy Hart’s last WWF appearance, as both her and Hulk Hogan departed the company.
- Jimmy Hart and Hulk Hogan briefly toured Japan and worked together on the TV Series “Thunder in Paridise”.
World Championship Wrestling:
- Bash at the Beach 1994: Jimmy Hart manages Hulk Hogan to win his first WCW World title by defeating Ric Flair.
- Jimmy Hart is one of two managers to manage a World Champion in both the WWF and WCW (the other is Elizabeth).
- December 1994: Jimmy Hart is awarded his second PWI Manager of the Year.
- October 29, 1995: Jimmy Hart, longtime manager and friend to Hulk Hogan, turns on Hogan at Halloween Havoc to help the Giant.
- Jimmy Hart would become the manager of the evil faction known as The Dungeon of Doom, created by Kevin Sullivan.
- Jimmy Hart composed most of the entrance themes for WCW and is responsible for such great tunes like. Well. I can’t think of any!
- 2000: Jimmy Hart recreated the First Family in WCW with a brand new crop of wrestlers.
In The Meantime:
- Jimmy was a part owner and one of the starters of the XWF (Xtreme Wrestling Federation) along with Greg Valentine and Brian Knobbs.
- March 6, 2003 – SmackDown: Jimmy Hart was backstage and may be considered for a position in the production department.
- March 27, 2003 – SmackDown: Jimmy Hart makes a short appearance on WWE TV entering the arena with Hulk Hogan and Hulk’s son.
- April 16, 2003: Jimmy Hart is not a WWE contracted employee, nor are they interested in bringing him at this point.
Total Nonstop Action:
Total Nonstop Action and Buffalo Brawl:
- July 17, 2004 – Buffalo Brawl: Jonny Puma and Jimmy Hart NC Charisma and Puff (local sports talk host feuding with Jimmy Hart to build up the show).
- December 26, 2004 – Memphis Wrestling: Eugene (from WWE) and Cory Maclin vs Jerry Lawler and Jimmy Hart ended in a NO CONTEST.
- January 21, 2005 – Border City Wrestling: Dave Lockbaum and Tyson Dux defeated Jimmy Hart and Eddie Venom.
- April 2, 2005 – Hall of Fame Ceremony: Jimmy Hart was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame along with 6 others in Los Angeles.
- June 19, 2005 – Slammiversary: The Naturals w/Jimmy Hart defeated Team Canada (Williams/Young) to retain the Tag Team titles.
- June 26, 2005 – Warrior-1-Wrestling: The Highlanders w/Jimmy Hart defeated Kamala and Crazy Steve
- June 26, 2005 – Warrior 1 Wrestling: Raven defeated Samoa Joe w/Jimmy Hart when Mick Foley used the claw on Samoa Joe).
- July 1, 2005 – Memphis Clash of the Legends: Jerry Lawler and Renee w/Jimmy Hart beat Scufflin Hillbillies (Jethro and Maybel).
- ~~~Later in the same card: Jerry Lawler w/Jimmy Hart vs Dutch Mantel w/Jimmy Valiant ended in a NO CONTEST.
- July 8, 2005 – TNA IMPACT: Lance Hoyt and The Naturals w/Jimmy Hart defeated Eric Young and Bobby Roode and Alistair Ralph.
- July 22, 2005 – Border City Wrestling: They had a Hart Foundation Reunion with Jimmy Hart and Jim Neidhart and Bret Hart.
- August 13, 2005 – Ballpark Brawl: Jimmy T (Local DJ) and Kamala defeated Jimmy Hart and Lanny Poffo.
- September 10, 2005 – Wrestle Reunion: Greg Valentine beat Tito Santana to win the IWA title when Jimmy Hart threw in Brass Knux.
- October 3, 2005 – WWE Homecoming: Jimmy Hart participated in a Legends Ceremony which included roughly 24 Legends.
- November 19, 2005 – CCW Tribute to Starrcade: The Masked Superstar defeated The Barbarian w/Jimmy Hart.
- January 29, 2006 – BANG Wrestling: The Claw defeated Lexie Fyfe with the help of the “Mouth of the South” Jimmy Hart.
- ~~~Dory Funk presented Jimmy Hart the Funking Conservatory Fighting Heart Award for outstanding performance in wrestling.
- March 5, 2006 – World Wrestling Legends PPV: “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka defeated Greg “The Hammer” Valentine w/Jimmy Hart.
- October 21, 2006 – FPWA: Modern Day Theory w/Jimmy Hart) beat Rod Steel and Bruce Santee w/Amy Love to win the Tag Team titles!
- April 1, 2007 – WrestleMania 23: HOFer Jimmy Hart made a brief cameo during a backstage dance party started by Cryme Tyme.
- April 27, 2007 – Memphis Wrestling: Jimmy Hart formed a new “First Family” with Bobby Eaton, Koko Ware and Slick.
- November 7, 2008 – Jerry Lawler Tribute Show: Jerry “The King” Lawler w/Jim White defeated Sid Vicious (with Jimmy Hart).
- December 6, 2008 – Highspots presents “The Nature Boy” – Ric Flair gave an emotional speech in the middle of the ring.
- ~~~Reid Flair (debut) and David Flair w/Ric Flair defeated The Nasty Boys w/Jimmy Hart) with special guest referee Hulk Hogan.
- ~~~The match ended with all three Flair’s doing figure-4 leglocks on the Nasty Boys and Hart while Hogan “turned his head”.
Hulkamania Tour of Australia:
- November 21, 2009 – Hulkamania Tour (Melbourne): Jimmy Hart managed the Nasty Boys, Brutus Beefcake, and Hulk Hogan.
- November 24, 2009 – Hulkamania Tour (Perth): Jimmy Hart managed the Nasty Boys, Brutus Beefcake, and Hulk Hogan.
- November 26, 2009 – Hulkamania Tour (Brisbane): Jimmy Hart managed the Nasty Boys, Brutus Beefcake, and Hulk Hogan.
- November 28, 2009 – Hulkamania Tour (Sydney): Jimmy Hart managed the Nasty Boys, Brutus Beefcake, and Hulk Hogan.
Total Nonstop Action – The Nasty Boys w/Jimmy Hart: