Website About Jock Ruddock]
- New Zealand West Coast Light Heavyweight title defeating Claude Webb (1966);
- Australasian Junior Heavyweight title defeating Len Holt (1966);
- New Zealand Junior Heavyweight title by winning a Tournament (1978);
- California Heavyweight title defeating Eddie Mansfield (1978);
- John Ruddock used the name John or Johnny Scott when he was a policeman in New Zealand back in the mid 60s.
- 1966: Jock Ruddock, wrestling as Dr Death, engaged in a feud with Bruno Bekkar..
- 1967: Jock Ruddock wrestled Australian wrestler John DaSilva for the Commonwealth title..
- 1968: Jock Ruddock competed on a Scottish Battle Royal Team for Joint Promotions..
- 1968: Jock Ruddock wrestled Gordon Nelson (The Outlaw)
- 1968: Jock Ruddock wrestled Mike Marino for World Mid-Heavyweight title
- 1969: Jock Ruddock toured Australia wrestling Sweet Daddy Siki
- 1978: Jock Ruddock once again worked several tours in Australia..
- 1978: Jock Ruddock tag teamed with Hector Guerrero in California and Panama..
- 1981 Jock Ruddock was presented to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth in Auckland, New Zealand..
- 1984: Ernie Leonard (producer of ‘On the Mat’) stated publicly that one of Jock’s matches was the best in the program’s history..
- 2004: Jock Ruddock was presented with the first ever “Golden Crowbar” by the NZ Brotherhood of Professional Wrestlers..Jock Ruddock is currently the president of The Equine Touch Foundation Inc. based in Texas and teaches a horse bodywork system which he developed to horse lovers and vets all over the world. He and his wife Ivana divide their time between their homes in New Zealand, Czech Republic and Texas as well as holding their Equine Touch clinics in 18 countries throughout the world. Jock and his old nemesis Bruno Bekkar have recently structured their 80 years of combined experience to put together seminars designed to help rookies understand the basic foundation of the art of professional wrestling.