- World Heavyweight title (3);
- Verne Gagne was quoted as saying that Joe Stecher could burst sacks of grain with the pressure from his leg muscles..
- July 14, 1915: Joe Stecher defeated Charlie Cutler to become the 1st widely recognized World Champion since Frank Gotch retired…
- July 4, 1916: Joe Stecher was involved in the longest running wrestling match in history, wrestling Ed Lewis to a 5½ hour draw..
- January 30, 1920: Joe Stecher defeated Earl Caddock to recapture the World’s Heavyweight title.
- March 29, 1974: Joe Stecher died at the age of 80..