In The Beginning:
- 1984: John Nord made his debut in the American Wrestling Association..
- John Nord split his time between Mid-South and the AWA territories wrestling as Nord The Barbarian..
- John Nord breifly had a gimmick where he was a bible-thumper..
- April 20, 1986 – AWA WrestleRock: Jimmy Snuka & Greg Gagne beat Nord the Barbarian & Bruiser Brody in a “Steel Cage” match..
- 1988: John Nord breifly teamed with Scott Norton as “The Lumberjacks”..
- John Nord also competed in the Pacific Northwestterritory, where he teamed with The Grappler, to form, The Breakfast Club..World Wrestling Federation – The Berzerker:
- 1991: John Nord entered the World Wrestling Federation and competed breifly as The Viking..
- 1991: John Nord changed his name to The Berzerker and was managed by Mr. Fuji..
- The Berzerker always won his matches by tossing his opponents to the outside of the ring, and winning via countout..
- The Berzerker began a feud with Davey Boy Smith, which was suppose to climax at WrestleMania..
- ~~~Due to either lack of time, or lack of interest, the matchup never took place..
- The Berzerker began a feud with The Undertaker, which included trying to stab him with a sword..
- The Berzerker left the WWF in early 1993..On Tour:
- 1994-1997: John Nord began competing for All Japan Pro Wrestling..
- 1997: John Nord resurfaced in World Championship Wrestling with short blonde hair and sunglasses..
- November 23, 1997 – World War III 1997: John Nord competed in the 60-man 3-ring Battle Royal – won by Scott Hall..
- John Nord breifly teamed with Barry Darsow before receiving his release from WCW in 1998 after an injury..Retirement:
- John Nord’s son, Joe Nord, wrestles for Waconia High School in Minnesota..
- 2005: Joe Nord won a Championship and signed with the Minnesota Gophers Wrestling team..