- ECW World Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating Tazmaniac & Kevin Sullivan (March 6, 1994);
- ECW World Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating Mikey Whipwreck & Cactus Jack (November 5, 1994);
- ECW World Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating Beniot/Malenko and Steiner/Taz in a 3-WAY (April 8, 1995);
- ECW World Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating Stevie Richards & Raven (October 7, 1995);
- CWA (New England) Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating ???????? (July ??, 1996);
- WCW World Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating Harlem Heat (September 23, 1996);
- NWA World Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating Rick Fuller & Knuckles Nelson (June 17, 1999);
- NWA U.S. Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating Tommy Rich (sub for Buddy Landell) & Doug Gilbert (October 30, 1999);
- SOW (Superstars of Wrestling) Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating Legion of Doom (July 29, 2000);
- SOW (Superstars of Wrestling) Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating Legion of Doom (August 3, 2000);
- TCW (Turnbuckle Championship Wrestling) Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating Jorge Estrada & Ray Lloyd (July 7, 2001);
- MECW (Main Event Championship Wrestling) Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating ??????? (July 14, 2001);
- NWCW (New Wave Championship Wrestling) Tag Team titles w/Rocco Rock defeating Sinn & Jason Cain (November 4, 2001);
- IWF Tag Team titles w/Joey Grunge defeating Ronnie Vegas & Viscera (August ??, 2003);
In The Beginning:
- 1993: Public Enemy debuted in the UWF, Ted Petty (as Rocco Rock) and Mike Durham (as Johnny Grunge)..
Eastern/Extreme Championship Wrestling:
- 1994: Public Enemy moved on to Eastern Championship Wrestling (Later renamed Extreme Championship Wrestling)..
- Public Enemy were soon matched up with main eventers like Raven, Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman..
- Public Enemy and the rest of the ECW Roster revolutionized American Wrestling with their “extreme” style..
- In the land of Extreme, Public Enemy were once told to “tone down” their act, by promoter Paul Heyman..World Championship Wrestling:
- 1996: Public Enemy decided to try their luck in Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling..
- January 15, 1996: Public Enemy made their debut defeating The American Males (Marcus Bagwell & Scotty Riggs)..
- Public Enemy broght their “tables gimmick” to WCW (which would later by ripped off by The Dudley Boyz in WWF)..
- September 22, 1996: Public Enemy defeated Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray) to win the WCW Tag Team titles!
- October 1, 1996: Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray) defeated Public Enemy to recapture the WCW Tag Team titles..Extreme Championship Wrestling:
- Public Enemy Returned to ECW for about a month, before jumping to the World Wrestling Federation..World Wrestling Federation:
- 1997: Public Enemy debuted with the World Wrestling Federation surrounded by a lot of controversy..
- The WWF roster did not accept PE since it was understood that they were jumping from a sinking ship (WCW)..World Championship Wrestling:
- July 18, 1999 – Bash at the Beach: Public Enemy returned to WCW for the infamous Junkyard Invitational Battle Royal..Independent Wrestling:
- August 2003: Johnny Grunge often teamed with his fictional brother “Joey Grunge” as the NEW Public Enemy..
- ~~~The NEW Public Enemy (Johnny & Joey Grunge) defeated Viscera & Ronnie Vegas to win the IWF Tag Team titles..
- June 19, 2004 – 3PW: Rockin’ Rebel vs Johnny Grunge ended in a NO CONTEST..Extreme Reunion:
- June 10, 2005 – Hardcore Homecoming: Johnny Grunge, Gary Wolf & Tammy Sytch paid tribute to wrestlers who died..
- ~~~RIP: Louie Spicolli, Road Warrior Hawk, Rocco Rock, Big Dick Dudley, Pitbull #2, Eddie Gilbert and Chris Candido..
- ~~~Danny Doring & Roadkill came out next and got into a brawl with Johnny Grunge & Gary Wolf in the ring..
- ~~~Tammy Sytch ran backstage and brought out 911, who chokeslammed Danny Doring and Roadkill to hell!
- ~~~Roadkill was then placed on a table and Johnny Grunge delivered a top rope splash through the table!!!
- August 6, 2005–UCW-Zero/AWA: Johnny & Joey Grunge & Sabu defeated Khan Kussion & Derrick Janetty & Poco..The Death of Johnny Grunge:
- February 16, 2006: Mike “Johnny Grunge” Durham was pronounced dead on arrival and a local hospital in Atlanta, GA..
- ~~~Johnny Grunge was at a friends house in Peachtree City and started gasping for air and was rushed to hospital..
- ~~~Johnny Grunge, whose age is believed to be 39, was said to have never been the same since Ted Petty’s death.
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mike Durham’s death was officially caused from a coronary artery blockage and morbid obesity.
- February 25, 2006 – Ring of Honor: They did a 10-bell salut for Johnny Grunge..
- February 18, 2006–International Wrestling Cartel: They did a 10-bell salute for Johnny Grunge..
- June 16, 2007–Pro Wrestling Unplugged: Johnny Grunge was inducted in the New Alhambra Arena Hardcore Hall of Fame
Scott VanVelzor wrote: I just want to say I was real good friends with Mike, and his personality and ability to make you laugh with be greatly missed.. I just talked to him a week ago, I still cannot believe it…. R.I.P Mike… you will be greatly missed.