- NWA (National Wrestling Alliance) Women’s title defeating Mildred Burke (August 20, 1954);
- (Missouri) Women’s Tag Team titles (2);
- August 20, 1954: June Byers won the lone fall in best 2/3 fall match with Mildred Burke to win the NWA Women’s title.
- ~~~The match, held at the Atlanta Auditorium, was stopped by officials after one hour and three minutes.
- 1964: June Byers retired with the NWA Women’s title after hitting a tree in a car accident..
- July 20, 1998: June Byers passed away..
John Perin wrote: Depending on the source, there appears to be conflicting reports on the 1954 match. Supposedly, at the end of it, Mildred is reported to have taken the microphone of the public address system and annouced that if the match is being stopped then she wanted to be deemed the champion or she was prepared to wrestle all night. It is understood that she left with the title belt. Byers, then acting with her manager Billy Wolfe, Burke’s former husband, are said to have later laid claim to the title by vertue of her winning the one fall. For a time, both women claimed the title and wrestled as the champion. It’s still not clear even today who might have been right.