- ESA (Maritimes) North American Heavyweight title defeating Leo Burke (June 10, 1972);
- ESA (Maritimes) North American Heavyweight title defeating Eric Pomeroy (July 25, 1972):
- NWA (JWA) International Tag Team titles w/Johnny Valentine defeating Seiji Sakaguchi & Kintaro Ohki (Febuary 22, 1973);
- NWA (Amarillo) International Tag Team titles w/Fritz Von Erich defeating Umanosuke Ueda & Kintaro Ohki (April 18, 1973);
- ESA (Maritimes) North American Heavyweight title defeating Jim Dillon (August ??, 1973);
- NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team titles w/Kurt Von Steiger defeating Jimmy Snuka & Dutch Savage (Febuary 1, 1974);
- NWA (Florida) Southern Heavyweight title defeating Mike George (????, 1975);
- NWA (Florida) Southern Heavyweight title defeating Pepper Gomez (July ??, 1975);
- NWA Austra Asian Tag Team titles w/Butcher Brannigan defeating Ron Miller & Larry O` Day (June 17, 1977);
- NWA Texas Brass Knuckles title defeating Fritz Von Erich (Febuary 3, 1978);
- NWA Texas Brass Knuckles title defeating The Lawman (August 23, 1978);
- AWA Southern Tag Team titles w/El Mongol defeating Paul Ellering & Ken Lucas (July 28, 1980);
- WWC (World Wrestling Council) North American Heavyweight title defeating Pierre Martel (March 14, 1981);
- NWA Australasian Tag Team titles w/King Kamaka defeating Mark Lewin & Steve Rickard (May 6, 1982);
- NWA (New Zealand) British Empire/Commonwealth Heavyweight title defeating Steve Rickard (July 1, 1982);
- AGPW (Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling) North American Tag Team titles w/Hans Herman defeating ??????? (July ??, 1985);
- AGPW (Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling) International Heavyweight title defeating Super Destroyer (July 10, 1985);
- Killer Karl Krup worked for Midland Trucking Company (in the Maritimes) after he retired from active wrestling..
- August 1995: Killer Karl Krupp (George Momberg) died in Moncton, NB from Hepatits C that he picked up in Japan..
Moondog Ed Moretti wrote: Herritt Momberg. He actually hated the Nazi’s as they occupied his town when he was a kid and he was Dutch. He did the gimmick as a way to make fun of the Nazi’s, thus the Colonel Klink look. He was a pretty nice guy on the days he wanted to be. I was with him in both The Maritimes and New Zealand.
Former pro-wrestler Earl Black wrote: Killer Karl Krupp caused a riot on the way from the dressing room in St Johns. He had a hiding place for his car in St Johns. It was under a garage, so we would fill up with petrol, and Krupp paid the garage owner to hide his car so that fans could not destroy it. The garage owner had never been to a match, so Krupp got him tickets. After he had seen Krupp in action, the garage owner smashed up the car. Krupp got wrestlers barred from half the hotels in the Maritimes. One had been enough. Krupp was actually born in Holland, and suffered under the Nazi occupation as a child.