- Summer of 1990: Scott Thompson debuted as “Big Hoss McAlister” and used that name for about a year..
- 1991: Iceman Parsons suggested that McAlister team with fellow big man Mike Ivey under the name “Fat Boys” in Memphis..
- King Kong formed a tag team with Awesome Kong as the Collosal Kongs..
- King Kong, was later forced to change his name to Krusher Kong due to copyright reasons..
- 1991: The Collossal Kongs were started in the Dallas-based Global Wrestling Federation..
- 1993: The Collossal Kongs were eventually brought into World Championship Wrestling managed by Harley Race..
- August 18, 1993 – Clash of the Champions 24: Ric Flair & Sting defeated The Awesome Kongs..
- BattleBowl 1993: The Kongs were on opposite teams during the Lethal Lottery series..
- The Awesome Kongs were let go by WCW after Dusty Rhodes was removed from the booking committee..
- Krusher/King Kong was also one half of the tag team Meat & Potatoes in Memphis, Tennessee..
- Krusher (King) Kong was recently with PCW in Arlington, Texas but is now with XCW/TCW in Denton, Texas..