- Evolution Wrestling Tag Team Championship;
- GCW Heavyweight Championship;
- GCW Interstate Championship;
- GCW Tag Team Championship;
- PSW All-Out Championship;
- PSW Heavyweight Championship;
- PSW Tag Team Championship;
- PWF Heavyweight Championship;
- RPW Heavyweight Championship;
- RPW Television Championship;
- Kyle was trained in 2002 at the age of 15 in Rome, GA under Sharp Dressed Man. In the years since he has gained additional training from many wrestling greats such as Jimmy Rave, Low-Ki, Al Snow, Sal Rinuaro and has spent countless hours learning his craft from “Nightmare” Ted Allen.
- Kyle has wrestled all over the southeast but has also wrestled in Texas and Pennsylvania. In June 2008 Kyle participated in Chikara annual Young Lions Cup, a tournament for wrestlers under the age of 25.
- With his mix of old school wrestling knowledge and new school high flying ability Kyle Matthews is young superstar on the rise in professional wrestling.
- Charlie Cash noticed Kyle Matthews and allowed Kyle to become part of the Cast Vault. Kyle and Frankie Valentine are becoming one of the great tag-teams within RPW.
- Kyle has the most devastating dropkick in the business.
- Kyle Matthews has wrestled for many independent promotions, including Anarchy Pro Wrestling, NWA, Pro Wrestling Evolution, Prime Time Pro Wrestling, Rampage Pro Wrestling, Pro Wrestling Live, Ultimate NWA, Pro South Wrestling, ROH, and Pro Wrestling Freedom.
Profile last updated by: David Buckler